Wine Tasting?

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
How long does this last? I'm thinking of booking a spa treatment following it possibly and need to know how much time to allow.

We did the wine tasting in Jan, and 1 1/2 hours sounds about right. Be sure not to book the spa treatment to tightly, as you don't want to miss the end of the wine tasting. They give an awsome demonstration!:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

1 1/2 hrs is good for the wine tasting....1 hr is the "official" time, but they will stay as long as people are asking questions. DH and I did the surial immediately following the wine tasting in January, and it was FABULOUS!!!!! I highly recommend it!

We really enjoyed it as well. We will be doing it again on our cruise this summer.

I agree with 1 1/2 hours time period.

You just need to go to Guest Services to sign up. You will receive a ticket from them for each person attending the wine tasting. It's great, you learn a lot plus you get a "special" pin.

okok....RAE......we are doing wine tasting..............

Does anyone know if the wine tasting is typically held every sea day? And is it always around 2:15?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter