Winnie the Pooh Breakfast ?

Disney owl

DIS Veteran
Sorry but ANOTHER question re. breakfast & 10 day tickets.

A friend from work flies next Sat 25th & have 10 day day tickets. They would like to use the Breakfast option for their 18 month old to see Winnie the Pooh & assorted Friends.

She says the Crystal Palace isn't mentioned on the list.

Does winnie the pooh etc feature at any of the resort hotels mentioned with this feature ???

Thanks for the help.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

I know that there aren't any winnie the pooh characters at the character breakfasts in the main parks as you can only use them in AK and MGM - I do not know which characters feature in the breakfasts in the resort hotels.

Pooh bear can also be found at 1900 Park Fair at the Grand Floridian - we went there last year when it was a Mary Poppins meal , and we really enjoyed it.

according to WDWIG, the characters at 1900 change frequently, but "Currently there is Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter, Pooh and Eeyore. "

If they love Pooh, I think I would still go to the Crystal Palace, as that is a superb meal, with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore - and then I would use the voucher for a 2nd breakfast - maybe Hollywood and Vine for Minnie and Mickey

but then, I LOVE character meals :-)

Bev

Hi Disney Owl

We had a brilliant character breakfast at Crystal Palace last year,
it took an hour for all the characters to come to our table, Pooh, Tigger,Eyore, But Pooh spent a long time in the recption area of the resturant an my 2 had Looooads of huggs with him there as well as at the table. Tigger even picked up my toddler and gave him a jiggle! We all loved that meal.

Only a year to go!

I read on the restaurants board that CP is closing for 5 months from July! Don't know how reliable that info is but it might explain why it's not showing up as a breakfast location.

..... yes, I think that they should consider making a PS for 1900 Park Fare dinner - if CP is having a long rehab then I think they would keep Pooh at Park Fare as he is too popular not to be on hand for at least one character meal.

The dates that the Crystal Palace is said to be closed for rehab is from July 29th until December 15th.

Penny :)

...... I should have said that Pooh also currently appears at breakfast as well as dinner at 1900 Park Fare - sorry about that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter