***Winter Disney Pins Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

Shoot.....I hope it didn't get lost. I have a priority package that mailed the same day that hasn't arrived yet either. It took 5 days to leave Phoenix :rolleyes:

I think everything is taking it's time. I sent a package priority...still hasn't left CT. it might be easier to drive it to the destination. Ugh.

the maddening thing is the person I sent to sent me one on Monday and it arrived on Wed ......just like it was supposed to :rolleyes:
The one I sent her last Saturday did finally arrive today.

TheRose.....did you get your pin exchange sent out yet?

Great pins, Heidi.

We just need to hear from TheRose about sending her package out and then we will know they are all in the mail.

I hope that last one I sent arrives safely!

Nancy I was just looking back and TheRose said that she ordered hers.

Jessica sorry I forgot to post that yes I did like the pins, thank you again.

As for the snow we did get 2" the other day, but now we are waiting on 6-8" plus some sleet, but with our luck (up here in the mountains) we will get a foot of snow with sleet. :faint: :(

I read she had ordered, but never heard about any shipping. Thanks Heidi.

I received some pins from Jessica today............I was late picking up the mail.
She sent

pin47557th200
and

pin83684th200

Thank you, Jessica.

Shoot.....I hope it didn't get lost.
I have a priority package that mailed the same day that hasn't arrived yet either. It took 5 days to leave Phoenix :rolleyes:

It is a busy time of year for the USPS . . . but YIKES!

I'm sure it will turn up soon, and I'll post right away. :thumbsup2

If it doesn't arrive by the time all the rest have, I will resend.
It happens sometimes. We have had packages going missing many times.

I ordered. I paid for rush so they would go out by yesterday at the latest but they're saying it hasn't shipped. I'm going to call and find out what's going on.

That's fine.....just let us know when they ship. I told the receiver it would be delayed a bit.......but then it might arrive before the one I sent does :rolleyes:

We will be home tonight to see if I have any packages! We didn't check the mail last night :( We had 6 inches of snow and 1/4 inch of ice last night. Bring on more snow Tuesday!

I called and they said they were shipping it today.

They also said that there's been a ton of shipping delays with the weather and volume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter