Wish Concierge one-bedroom dining question

JulieBeeRN

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello!

We were told by a DVC rep that you cannot order food from the main dining room on the Wish, even if you are in a one-bedroom. Can anyone confirm or refute this information?

we enjoy the dining room so I didnt even try.

I do love eggs benedict for breakfast and being in the 1br allowed me to have it delivered to the room each morning on the Wish.

Hello!

We were told by a DVC rep that you cannot order food from the main dining room on the Wish, even if you are in a one-bedroom. Can anyone confirm or refute this information?
Asking DVC for DCL information is like asking your plumber to preform open heart surgery. Going to get it wrong a significant amount of the time.

Only take information regarding a specific brand of Disney (WDW, DCL, DVC) from that specific brand. (Even then, you will often find lots of incorrect information and inconsistencies but I digress.)

Last edited:
As new DVC owners, we were touring some of the resorts. My husband mentioned our upcoming cruise and I said something about that I was excited to be in a one bedroom & it will nice to order from the MDR (amongst other things).

She adamantly started arguing with me….that she had worked at DCL and that’s never been the case unless they had just changed that policy in the past month. That concierge was a joke and that you don’t get anything special by paying more money. 😳 😂

It was such a bizarre conversation. Needless to say, we ended our tour shortly after that conversation. Although she did have time to also tell us about her divorce and that she was going to school to become a para-legal so she could work as a volunteer for women so they don’t get screwed over by their ex-husbands like she did. 😬 😬

I can’t speak to the Wish, but when concierge on Fantasy and Dream in a 1 Bedroom, they’d bring us any of our meals to our room. They even set the table. You can order dinner from any menu on the ship. That was our last experience on the Dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter