Wish Navigator

Princess and Queen

Mouseketeer
When you have access to the Navigator app on the Wish, are you able to see the activities for all the days or your cruise? Or, are you able to just view the current day?

Thank you!

I'm so happy that I found this. I'm cruising on May on the Wish. So excited!!! But we haven't cruise with Disney since before the pandemic. Back then, we use the paper navigators. So how and where do you get the app for the navigator? Is it the regular Disney Cruise app? Do I need another app?

TIA

I'm so happy that I found this. I'm cruising on May on the Wish. So excited!!! But we haven't cruise with Disney since before the pandemic. Back then, we use the paper navigators. So how and where do you get the app for the navigator? Is it the regular Disney Cruise app? Do I need another app?

TIA
Also cruising in May 12-15.
Yes, it’s the Disney cruise app, but when you get to the port you click on “at port” and once your logged in from the port you’ll see the daily schedule through the Navigator. You can also use the chat feature which useful when on board. Unfortunately, you can’t see daily schedule/ navigators until day of embarkation.

I’ve read in some places that you can request them from your cabin steward. Not sure if that’s still a thing but I’m sure you can ask!

On some ships and some cruises, people have been able to get a printed "mini-Navigator" from Guest Services or from their cabin steward that lists the day's activities and locations. Information about shop and food service hours, future activities, port all-aboard times, and so on is on the Navigator app.

Just to clarify: The onboard Navigator app is the same app as the pre-cruise Disney Cruise app where you can book and view activities. Once you are at the cruise terminal or onboard, you can log into the "onboard" version using your name, stateroom number, and birthdate. This does not require a Disney web account and password. Everyone in your cabin can access it as long as they download the app to their device before the ship sails (that is, while they have access to WiFi).

On some ships and some cruises, people have been able to get a printed "mini-Navigator" from Guest Services or from their cabin steward that lists the day's activities and locations. Information about shop and food service hours, future activities, port all-aboard times, and so on is on the Navigator app.

Just to clarify: The onboard Navigator app is the same app as the pre-cruise Disney Cruise app where you can book and view activities. Once you are at the cruise terminal or onboard, you can log into the "onboard" version using your name, stateroom number, and birthdate. This does not require a Disney web account and password. Everyone in your cabin can access it as long as they download the app to their device before the ship sails (that is, while they have access to WiFi).
Very helpful, thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter