Wish Trip and Easter!

Andrina

Earning My Ears
Hey there DIS pals:

It is not yet completely official, but it looks as if my DD (9) is on the way to being approved for a wish trip. Kind of "yay!" kind of holy moly she was accepted! Anyway, we really really want this to be an intimate family trip and I am looking forward to taking my two teenagers. The problem is--the only week we have this year is during Easter. So I am writing to get advice about that week--are we looking for trouble going during such a crowded time? This is a child who, because of her disability, she will be much more interested in the amazing sensory experience than meeting the characters.
But I want it to be a wonderful family trip--not a cranky one:eek: The only other possibility would be Christmas (worse?) or perhaps the summer but my older 16 year old daughter already has a camp job for most of it.

Looking for some ideas or words of encouragement!

Thanks for listening--

Andrina

Gosh! I am just now seeing your post!

:hug:

I hope you come back to read this!

We have a Wish Trippers thread on the DIS - there you can meet other Wish Families and ask questions about Wish Trips.

Just follow the blue link in my signature and you will find us! :) The thread is REALLY long...but jump right on in and introduce yourself! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter