Wishes/Illuminations Cruise - Sales Tax

Disney_Freak56

DIS Veteran
I have a Wishes Cruise booked for the end of May and I know the cost is $120 for one hour. But the person I booked the cruise with is unsure whether or not the $120 includes tax.

I'm sure someone here on the list knows for sure. And I'm hoping they can help me out with the right answer.

Thanks!

Mary W

:earsgirl: & :earsboy:

I believe the $120 figure includes tax. The info I have states that "cruises start at $112.67 plus tax" ... and if you add FL tax (6.5%) to that, you get $119.99.

Anyone else?

:earsboy:

Tax, if there is any, is included.

Anne

cruises start at $112.67 plus tax" ... and if you add FL tax (6.5%) to that, you get $119.99.

Disney owes me 1 cent!

:bounce: :sunny: :bounce: :sunny:

Included................they only charge you the $120....period.........

Originally posted by Aisling
Disney owes me 1 cent!
Hee! The next time you're asked to put your "2 cents in" on a Disney survey, just answer only HALF the questions!
:teeth:

Originally posted by WDSearcher
Hee! The next time you're asked to put your "2 cents in" on a Disney survey, just answer only HALF the questions!
:teeth:

Someone's in rare form today ;)

Anne

We have an Illuminations Cruise reserved for our July trip. The Disney CM told me that it was $120 plus 6.5% tax. HUMMMM.

I was wondering how much people normally tip.

I'm looking at the receipt for the Grand One right here in my hand. They charge $350 per hour, we were charged $699.99 for a two hour cruise. I take that as the tax being included.

Anne

We have an Illuminations Cruise reserved for our July trip. The Disney CM told me that it was $120 plus 6.5% tax.

I'm going to have to call to make sure, because I was told when I booked my Illum. cruise that it was $120 inclusive, plus tip.

How much do people usually tip for their Cruise? :boat:

Is it usually a standard 15% or 20% if an excellent cruise? Or what? I know that the CM will (or should) say "No thank you" three times before they will actually take the tip.

Thanks!

Mary W
:earsgirl: and :earsboy:

In April we paid $120 flat (tax included) and tipped $20 (accepted immediately). Worth every cent, IMHO.

We also paid $120 tax included the week before Easter this year. We tipped the skipper $35 and it was well deserved. All the kids got to drive the boat and we received a grande tour of Disney by water at night and lot's of Disney trivia.

Mickey Moose

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter