Wishing Friends A Merry Christmas!

<3 Sunset <3

be dazzled! ♥
Hello All its ur Girl Sunset her :)
Now this is the thread where u can wish your friends Merry Christmas Or Happy Holidays.
Now here is How it works,
First Think Of All ur friends on vmk who have been nice 2 u and never ever been mean and start off by saying this:
Dear (vmk names),
I Would Love 2 wish u A Merry Christmas
(now say whatever u like)
Love u Guys,
-(your name):santa:

When u are all done your message to ur friends it should look like this
(note: that this is my friends message)

Dear MadamaBatty,GoodSilverPirate,CuteCleverPuppy,Teddy-Baer,WWDUDE,Samariah,Donlee,WishDreams,Jegrezo,and Fearless.Pirate,
I Would Love to wish u all a merry christmas, since i will not see all of u on chrismas day, i want to guys to know that this means so much to have friends like u and i couldnt ask for more. I Can't want to see u all again :)
Love yu all,:hug:
FinalLastSunset (Sunset):santa:

Everyone please remember this message to ur friends comes from the heart :love:

Wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my VMK friends :grouphug: I'm so happy to have met and made such great friends here!!! The friends my daughter and I have made through VMK have been one of our most cherished gifts ever!!

Wishing everyone a very safe and happy holiday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter