Within 60 Days of Deployment, and no orders yet. Updated

DawnCt1

<font color=red>I had to wonder what "holiday" he
We are still waiting for orders. No one that is slated to go to Iraq with DH has received orders yet. I hope that the departure doesn't get delayed "months" because we are ticketed for our vacation and have all of the plans in order. I am thinking that perhaps the delay is to preserve the budget. We can't access TriCare until the orders are cut.
DH now has an "order number". We should be receiving something shortly.

My husband just left in October. They "knew" they were going but they didn't get their actual orders until 3 weeks before.

we didnt get ours til about 3 weeks out-and you can submit claims to tri-care for services 90 days before deployment once you get orders-kind of after the fact-but they will still re-imburse you.

One month out and still waiting. We should get them this week or next. I called our mortgage company for the Soldiers and Sailor Act paper work. Lets hope it doesn't snow in February. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter