Without saying your first name , What is your first name?

The name of a problem where there's a gap between historical fact and the popular perception of history. My name was apparently used in the 12th century, but it's today it's considered very modern and not at all appropriate to be used in say, a medieval novel. :)

The name of a problem where there's a gap between historical fact and the popular perception of history. My name was apparently used in the 12th century, but it's today it's considered very modern and not at all appropriate to be used in say, a medieval novel. :)
So I found the gap, but no noun for the name of the problem....so is your name on wiki for 12th century names....I love a good quest!!

I share my first name with a certain Medicine Woman who's show was popular around the time I was born. Totally different spelling though. In fact I have never come across the same spelling twice.

Bobby Sherman sang a song asking if I loved him.

I share my first name with a certain Medicine Woman who's show was popular around the time I was born. Totally different spelling though. In fact I have never come across the same spelling twice.
very good....I was off track because I did what everyone else did because in 2014 in peaked as a name, but then you stated different spelling so that stumped me until I found what your first name is....and your right, 10 different variations on your name...a NBC show has a character with your name right now....but don't worry time is not running out on that show.

very good....I was off track because I did what everyone else did because in 2014 in peaked as a name, but then you stated different spelling so that stumped me until I found what your first name is....and your right, 10 different variations on your name...a NBC show has a character with your name right now....but don't worry time is not running out on that show.
I tried watching it but it was disorienting to hear my name said so many times by strangers. I don't know how people with popular names do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter