(Wizard 101) Quest Tips & Help Thread!

Ok I got a response back and they were confused cause they did bill me at the $60.00 rate. So I double checked my credit card and sure enough only $60.00 us was taken off on September 3rd. Wondering if the first few subscribers got caught in the confusion and the ones on September 2 on were ok because of all the complaints they were getting. So they made sure oly to take 60.00 off?

That's why I checked my bank activity before contacting them. :laughing:

Thanks, I did not know we could have more than one!! :goodvibes

I am very disappointed by KI for the way they are treating their first subscribers. They really made it look like the account would renew at the special price. :sad2:

BTW, If you don't want to renew automatically next year, it is now possible to remove your CC info from your Wizard101 account. When the time to renew comes, they will have to send you an email and ask for you CC info.

I finally got the Mr. Lincoln who is aware of the issue and will offer a credit and re-bill, since they cannot do partial credits as Rolls stated in another post.

I would suggest you try contacting them about the original subscriber renewal glitch, mentioning that your friends were offered a credit and manual re-bill at the $60 rate and see what they say.

I think because this is the first batch of subscribers up for renewal, they found out the hard way that they screwed up. I think that they either learned from this or they didn't. I think I'll remove my info after I get the new rate and credit posted to my account.

I had been following this thread. I had surgery and forgot to change everything and then renew with the $60 price. By the time I thought about it my renewel date had already past. Checked my bank statement and they charged me the $60 price. I'm grateful that I didn't have to go through everything that some of you went through, but I am glad that someone must have made a big enough fuss that maybe it saved some of us from problems.

I had been following this thread. I had surgery and forgot to change everything and then renew with the $60 price. By the time I thought about it my renewel date had already past. Checked my bank statement and they charged me the $60 price. I'm grateful that I didn't have to go through everything that some of you went through, but I am glad that someone must have made a big enough fuss that maybe it saved some of us from problems.

Well, if my kvetching resulted in smooth transactions for you and Belle, then my work here is done. :laughing:

New feature coming in October. Wizards will now be able to purchase mounts (cat, dragon, broom, or horse. Purchase for the day, week or permanently via gold or crowns. See Professor Greyrose's announcement for more details.

whats the order to light up the obelisks to get to fight krokhotep

Hi! If I remember correctly, the book has all the clues. First, light the braziers to (I think) storm, then go back to the book again for the order of the obelisks. There's a silly little poem type clue for you that says something like...the sun lights the tree that shades the snake that chases the beetle, or something similar. Good luck!

Hi, all

Just wondering if anyone has any educated guesses what the mounts will cost?

Or if anyone has read anything anywhere about prices?

My five-year-old niece has already picked out a broom and can't wait to have it.

Thanks

Hi, all

Just wondering if anyone has any educated guesses what the mounts will cost?

Or if anyone has read anything anywhere about prices?

My five-year-old niece has already picked out a broom and can't wait to have it.

Thanks

I have not heard anything more than what you probably already know:
• Four types at release: Brooms, Horses, Cats, and Dragons!
• Available in a variety of appearances that favor male and female styles.
• May be rented for 1-day or 7-days, or purchased permanently.
• 1-day rentals give 20% movement speed increase; 7-day and permanent purchases give 40% movement speed increase.
• May be purchased for in-game gold and Crowns from the new, upcoming Crown shop or Zeke.
• Available in October.

Look at this video to see the tiger mount. You'll see it at 3 minutes 50 seconds of play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4i4ZQf_ldo&feature=player_embedded

i'm thinking there not gonna come cheap, reason being, they let our gold sack hold 150,000 gold. up from the 99,999.

Hey everyone!!

Could someone send me the link for the test realm. I had to buy a new computer and lost it.

I never see anyone anymore.. I was never able to reconstitute my friends list after the game went live. If anyone ever wants to meet up, let me know.

I have 3 characters. One is a GM. One is playing through with DH and just started Dragonspyre. The other is just starting Moo Shu.

JGoof

thanx for the vid link, hadn't seen that yet.

So you think they'll be more than a house?

Hey everyone!!

Could someone send me the link for the test realm. I had to buy a new computer and lost it.

I never see anyone anymore.. I was never able to reconstitute my friends list after the game went live. If anyone ever wants to meet up, let me know.

I have 3 characters. One is a GM. One is playing through with DH and just started Dragonspyre. The other is just starting Moo Shu.

Wow, I had a hard time finding it...

https://www.wizard101.com/testdownloadGame

Finally found it on Wizard Central

I think I have your main wizard on my list. But I can't check right now, the test game is downloading...

Hey everyone!!

I did check my list this morning and you are still on it. So if you get on when I'm on I'll see you there.

Have fun with the test server too! :)

Kim

Wow, I had a hard time finding it...

https://www.wizard101.com/testdownloadGame

Finally found it on Wizard Central

I think I have your main wizard on my list. But I can't check right now, the test game is downloading...

Thanks!!

I did check my list this morning and you are still on it. So if you get on when I'm on I'll see you there.

Have fun with the test server too! :)

Kim

My other 2 characters are are Alura SeaHeart & Alura SeaHaven. I know they don't have you guys on the list. I guess I don't see the few people I do have on my list because I haven't been playing my main character. She still has to do Grizz! Hope to see you all around soon!

There's a new quest in Colossus Blvd, given by one of the Olde Town guards.

I went into the tower at first, and talked to an NPC who said that I need to play as a team of 4, and oh yeah, the boss cheats. I learned that the hard way when we almost beat him, and the minion he summoned killed us all with a meteor shower that cast 10,000 damage against all of us. :mad:

There's a new quest in Colossus Blvd, given by one of the Olde Town guards.

I went into the tower at first, and talked to an NPC who said that I need to play as a team of 4, and oh yeah, the boss cheats. I learned that the hard way when we almost beat him, and the minion he summoned killed us all with a meteor shower that cast 10,000 damage against all of us. :mad:

lol The same thing happened to me. From what I have read, we must kill the minion before he reaches 4 pips. And it will respawn 6 or 8 times. It seems that after we win the fight, the boss will also respawn...

lol The same thing happened to me. From what I have read, we must kill the minion before he reaches 4 pips. And it will respawn 6 or 8 times. It seems that after we win the fight, the boss will also respawn...

Good grief, has anyone beaten him? Does he drop anything good?

Good grief, has anyone beaten him? Does he drop anything good?

Yes, I have read that people that have beaten him. From what I heard, he's supposed to drop the second best deck in the game. (55 cards).

Sorry, my informations are very precise... :confused3

Wizard 101 will be offline tomorrow morning (Friday, 16 October) in order to add mounts and other new features to the live game.

Just in case anyone is not aware, the bug that was allowing players to choose different patterns and colors for their mounts at the time of purchase no longer works on the test realm. As far as everyone can tell, what you see is exactly what you will get when you go to buy now. So don't expect to receive a striped or spotted cat. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter