Wk of Mar 11--WISH Walking/Running Club

chimera

<font color=deeppink>WISH Racing Team Member<br><f
Hello everyone!

For those new to us, we are a group of people who are planning to participate in walking/running events throughout the year. For most of us, the ultimate goal is to train and compete in the annual WDW Half/Full marathons. We'll also be posting news and training for various other events throughout the year. We range from non-running beginners to triathletes. Come join us, whether you're training for an event or walking/running for fitness!

TigerLily03 said:
New WISH Team members. If you read one thing over and over, believe this. Being part of this team is fantastic. Part of the ride you get for the event is what I call the roller coaster. There will be lots of ups and downs. The more you post here, the more you will find yourself enjoying the ride. It is an incredible journey. Don't be afraid, shy or whatever to come here and just post up anything. You don't have to know us right away, or all of us at all. You will get to know some of us. It makes the event you are enjoying have MORE meaning and we love to have you.

WISH Racing Team

Abra Cat Kristi NC
akasleepingbeauty Rhonda TX
aladdinsgirl Krista OH
AmyBeth68 Amy NJ
andromedaslove Dana FL
angietuck2 Angie FL
bekagain Bekah
BiggerTigger Jeff FL
Big Vic Vic FL
blueroses WA
Buckalew11 Brenda TN
Calcio Craig MA
CarolA Carol GA
CaroleD Carole ON
cdn gal eeyore Leana Alberta
Chernabog#1Fan FL
chimera Mel FL
Chropistopy Christy GA
Cingoutload Dawn GA
Cruella de Mom Cecilia GA
crzy4pooh Lynnda FL
DaddyBeast Kevin TX
deekaypee ND
Dennyha Denny OH
DianeL Diane
disneybelle Darcey NJ
DisneyGirl Marissa
disneyrun
DJBounce Darcey IA
donac Dona NJ
DreamBeliever
dthogue Tammy PA
Duanerice Duane FL
eeyore45 Sandy IL
escape Susie AR
fabumouse NJ
FungLu Brett OR
gatorphipps Christa NC
getnthinr Wendy NC
goingthedistance Paul NM
goofyguy1958 Mike
gsu1988 Ken GA
Hey Mickey Erica NY
HMHunters
Hockeychic Kim CAN
hockeygirl Laurie NY
Honeibee Judy NY
hoosmi Jen GA
jam217 PA
JCTigger Jill MA
jeanneg Jeanne NC
Jen117 Jen WI
Jennasis NC
jodistar Jodi CT
karebear1 Karen OR
Kareneast Karen NJ
keenercam Cam DE
KeenHo Howard DE
KelNottAt Kelley MD
Kimickey Kim MD
Kim10110 Kim
Kristi1357 Kristi NH
lillouisianagal Claire LA
Little Miss Mickey Ashley
Lisa Loves Pooh Lisa FL
littlegreydonkey Helen NZ
macrosswife Kimber AL
magslite Maggie IL
maherae Anne FL
MarkMichaels Mark IA
maryliz maryliz ON
MdmMim
Meghan74 Meghan
MelRhoads Melissa AR
MickeySP Lisa MA
Minigirl Eva
Minnie Suzy
mogulskr Scott NJ
momoftwogirls
monte Monica CO
mousemgr Susan MI
MouseDogMom Jackie NC
Mouse Skywalker Dave NY
MrsTrx Tracey FL
msblrobs Sara NY
nucpharm29 Stephanie AR
NYCpa Kathy NY
ohMom Molli OH
Optimator Mike
outonarun Teri CA
padisneyfan Nancy PA
panthergirl Susan NC
Paull117 Paul WI
perfectmatch300 Nancy FL
plutosmyfav Sunny MA
pollioni Robb ON
princessmomma Colleen NC
Pungodingy Angie NH
RedDragon Martha MA
rKyDeX Chester FL
rosy1020 Kristin Japan
RunningLilo Dena FL
sap1227 Christy FL
sara
ScoJo15 Scott GA
scoolover Scott CT
scuba diver Jim FL
SilverE Steve ME
SirBouncealot Andrew IA
skfulkers Steve OH
solotraveler Kevin MI
Space Ranger John
stitch lover sith Erin
sugaswim Holly MD
TammyNC Tammy NC
taz4disney CJ IN
TEK224 Terri PA
Texa
thndrmatt Matt FL
tiberius
TiffJ Tiffany AL
TigerLily03 Lily OH
Tinks Vicki IL
twotoohappy Liz MA
TXAng TX
TXBelle Heather TX
Valentine Kathy NY
WDWfan 9 Pat IL
westcliffemom Stacey CO
wfloyd Bill FL
WIsh I Lived in FL Felicia
Worfiedoodles Maria MA
wtpclc Carrie MI
xterratri Lynne ME
zoegirl Bree NC

Wow, I can get the first post again before it takes off. Although it may be cheating a little since it is a little early.:rolleyes1

The baby's room now has a crib assembled and the border around the wall so I guess it is functional now. Now all the wall stuff has to go up and one more dresser has to be found. It may get done before April at this rate.

Other than the race today, training has been minimal. Next week will start the official Minnie training.

Now to catch up on everyone before the time change takes effect and all the computers die...

Bill

Hey all - Well, I don't have a ton to report, but I did do 5 miles today OUTSIDE!! It's my first outside run since the 1/2 marathon. The sidewalks were mostly passable thanks to the warm weather in the 40's. There still were some sloppy and partially icey areas where you can tell they weren't cleared the greatest. My run was slow, but I was nursing a sore tummy and headache today. I am just lucky to get out and actually run.

Judy - :grouphug: I am so sorry about Logic. During this difficult time, please find some time to do something good for yourself!!

Christa - AWESOME 1/2 Marathon time! You were flying!!

Bill - Congrats on the room. Now when is the baby coming? I remember something about a date being set, but forget when except that it is soon. How exciting. Congrats on your race!!

Vic - Saw your race report. WOW, you were SPEEDY! That is awesome. I like to run with my Golden, tho usually she is worn out after a 3 miler. She is kind of prissy, but loves to go for walks and runs.

I ran 5K today in 36:06 for an 11:38 pace :banana: . Yep, that's right...RAN 3.1 miles. No fussy intervals...just ran 'em. Longest I've ever run without walking. Now the question...how to train for the Minnie? Do I keep the R4/W1 intervals and try to get faster or just train for straight up running?

Just found pictures from the Sarasota half in the newspaper. Apparently, one guy ran in a shark costume...and finished in 1:44 :eek: Check him out, bib #1974 http://www.runphotos.com/browse.cfm.

SilverSteve...welcome back! Glad you're enjoying it around here. Have you ever done the Mount Desert Island half? That one's on my list...apparently the race director was here last week for the Sarasota half/full.

Laurie...most excellent pace!

Christa...OUT OF CONTROL!! ;) You are amazing.

Oh Judy...I am so sorry to hear about Logic. :hug:

Stephanie...congrats on your race. Sounds like it was for a good cause.

Kevin...hope you're doing well.

Monica...how was your snowshoe race? Sounds really fun!

Martha...sounds like a fun evening! Hope your LR goes well in the 'warm' weather.

Craig...hope you get to feeling better soon! Are you seeing anyone for your bronchitis?

Krista...glad that your leg seems to be holding up with running!

Carrie...seems like we haven't talked in ages...how have you been?

Anne...glad to see you back...hope everything is okay for you now.

couple of topics I'm afraid I can't remember who posted:

I log everything at coolrunning.com. Keeps track of amount of miles on shoes, pace, distance, weight, etc.

Shoe sizes...I usually wear an 8.5 (regular shoes are an 8) but I think my orthotics might require a 9. They seem to push my foot more to the front of the shoe.

Glad to see so many people are considering doing the full. I'm still terrified of the distance. I think having a support group out there would be very, very helpful.

I'm looking for a half or 15K or something cool for Labor Day weekend (besides DL) if anyone has any suggestions! We may be doing a 5K in Gainesville next month just for fun.

Did everyone download the patch for their computer so they could 'spring forward'?

Good training everyone!

Has anyone tried Yankz, it's an elastic type shoelace for runners/walkers? I got some and used them yesterday and thought they were neat. My shoes slip on but feel just right when they're on. Not too tight or too loose. I'm glad, since I could never get it just right! Plus, no more untied shoes. I sound like I'm the poster child, but I just thought they were neat.

I got to do my 5 miles yesterday outside again. It has been beautiful weather & I am lovin it. Going to the bike trail today to help DS train for his triathlon next month. Did I mention I am lovin this weater :cool1: I appologize for those still in the snow, but I have been wearing my sandals this week. I hate wearing real shoes.

Christa-:banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: You are flying!!

Judy-I am so sorry about Logic:wizard: for you & your family (including Mist)

Bill-so glad you are about done :thumbsup2

Terri-I thought I would get alot done when I quit work to stay home. Turns out I have less time & get less done somehow?!:confused3 Get better soon!

westcliffemom-I have seen them, but never tried them. I may have to check those out. During races especially I am always checking my feet : too tight, too loose, untied?

Anne-I hope your mom is still recovering well :wizard:
Have a great Sunday everyone!

I ran 5K today in 36:06 for an 11:38 pace :banana: . Yep, that's right...RAN 3.1 miles. No fussy intervals...just ran 'em. Longest I've ever run without walking. Now the question...how to train for the Minnie? Do I keep the R4/W1 intervals and try to get faster or just train for straight up running?

I'm a pretty firm beleiver that R/W is a great way to avoid injuries and it can still be fast. I know people that BQ using R/W.

My number one goal on any run/race is to finish without injury and to have a short recovery. R/W has done that for me. Finishing time is always at the bottom of the list.

I'm to old to not be concerned about injury and recovery. I would rather run a lot of races a year then to spend time recovering.

But that said, I have to fight the urge at every race to just run the whole whole(I R/W on runs greater then a 10K). But I start passing people who started out before I did, running the whole way, and can't finish it out I know I did the right thing by R/W.

I love the feeling of kicking it in at mile 20 and taking it home without stopping and passing people. :cool1: That is when I get my big runners rush.

With just about everything in running.....what works for me may not work for you. We just have to keep trying until we find the right mix for ourselves.

Good morning everyone!

Another beautiful day in NW Florida!

Rest day today. However, I do need to dust the NASCAR shrine. Around 400 diecast cars = 3+ hours of fun. :sad2: :laughing:

Bill - Glad to hear the project is about finished.

Mel - Great job on your run. I say run it.

Jenn - Glad to hear the weather is cooperating so you can get outside and run. Great job by the way. I may have to put the boys on a training program so I can take them next year. :laughing:

Tiffj - If the weather would stay like this year round I'd be a happy camper. :) Great job on your run.

Y'all take care.

Mel: I have never done the MDI Half Marathon, but I understand it to be a great course; and the scenery is spectacular. I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Bar Harbor/Mount Desert Island/Acadia National Park area, but it is a gorgeous, scenic area and well worth a visit. We vacation every summer on a lake 30 mins. from Bar Harbor, so we do several day trips with the kids for hiking and sightseeing.

The race is usually held in mid-September and is sponsored by the MDI YMCA; I know the race fills up fast once registration opens (I've missed out several times). I believe the Y's link is MDIYMCA.org. Good luck!

Terri: I'm fairly new here and missed the original posts concerning your surgery; I hope you are doing well with your recovery. What type of foot/ankle surgery did you have? I myself am recuperating from arthroscopic surgery on my left knee (I wanted the matched pair of surgical scars as I had my right knee operated on two years ago. :) )

Take care all,

Steve

Mel - Great time!

Christa - Congratulations! You are flying!

Craig - I'm very envious of your upcoming trip with Lesley. I can't tell DH about it, or you'll have a stowaway in your luggage. He spends every free moment watching EPL on TV, but we weren't able to see any games live when we were there.

After a week of no running, I finally made it out this morning. I decided I'd be happy with any distance over 3 miles and had no real goal other than that. I did 4 miles in 51 minutes - avg pace of 12:46. Slower than the last couple of LRs, but I walked almost the entire last mile. I was feeling really lousy about it, but then reminded myself that I hadn't run all week and had a migraine for the past 4 days, so I started feeling better about just being outside and getting some miles in. I don't know if I like the new shoes or not - every step today felt like a real effort, but I don't know if that's because I hadn't run for 7 days or if the shoes aren't the right ones for me. I figure I'll try them outside a couple of times this week before I decide to race in them Saturday or take them back.

Jackie

Good morning and happy new week! Every saturday, I vow that this is the week I will come out of hiding officially and manage to stay on top of this thread. Then every sunday I get caught up in other stuff and by the time I look, the thread is already several pages long and I feel overwhelmed. Boy, can you people talk!

Anyway, I think there is something creepy about someone who has been following your racies and training and even seeing some of you down at WDW, but all of this totally unbeknownst to you...so here I am. My name is Erica, I live on Long Island, and I have signed up to go goofy in '08. I did the Dsneyland 1/2 last september, and have done the wdw half a couple of times. I was signed up to do the full this past january, but a combination of family crises that kept me from training properly beforehand, reservation snafus, high temperatures, and a husband who told me I could have his Donald and call it a moral victory if I made it to the Grand Floridian (where we were staying) and stopped all conspired against me. In retrospect, I think I could have made it, and probably should have just gutted it out, but the rest of the vacation would have been miserable...

So I have yet to run a full marathon (officially -- I've done it once in training mode and come close on several loooooong runs), but have gotten myself psyched for the Goofy. Several friends who are not runners decided to follow in my footsteps and sign up for the 1/2, so I am planning on doing a nice easy 1/2 with them, and hoping to be okay for the full the next day.

I am going to do a full up here in New York in late spring. And then I think I will probably look for another one to run in the early fall (unless we go out to Disneyland for the 1/2 again) before gearing up for the Goofy. So if anyone in the northeast has any suggestions for a good full in september or early October, I'd love to hear it. Also, any other training advice is welcome (though, um, I've been getting training advice from you guys for quite a while now. You just didn;t know it. :rotfl: )

Gee, I guess I can talk a lot too, huh? Sorry to crash the party and then hog the conversation -- how rude! But I did want to come out of hiding and thank you all for the wonderful advice over the months.

Erica

Hi everyone!
I'm new here....can I please get added to the race list? I watched my daughter run her first marathon at WDW this past January. I was so inspired I thought maybe, just maybe, I could do the half in January'08. Well, I started training and am now up to walking 12 miles over gently hilly terrain at an average 14:10 pace. For an old, fat broad, (54 yrs/200lbs) this is much better than I ever anticipated. Now I am seriously thinking of going for the Mickey in '08. I have signed up for my first official half marathon in April and will see how I do with that. My friends all think I am nuts, but you guys have really made it seem possible. I'm too old to play the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" game. If I don't try it now, I'll never know what I'm capable of.

WELCOME, Erica and Jeanne!!! It sounds like you will both fit in here!

I lurked all last week, and didn't do any real posting. I also didn't do much valuable running, so perhaps that's why. It is warm enough to run outside here in Minnesota this weekend, so yesterday I got to get off my hamster wheel and do my 12 miles outdoors! I ran a hilly 4 mile course three times so I could stop back at the mailbox for my waterbottle. There were lots of puddles and my brand new shoes (Saucony Grid 8s -- on clearance at Running Room!!) look a little older now. I finished in 2:06, but ran a negative split on the second half. I am hoping to shave off time and finish my half in May in under 2:00.

This week I will be the week I get myself back on target for training.

Also, I've started jiving up my diet, which I could probably post on the New Year, New Us thread that I keep meaning to be-bop over to and check out. I've been eating Muesli and Kefir for breakfast and GoLean and veggies for lunch with fruits and veggies as snacks and a sensible dinner. Yesterday I even agreed to SPLIT a piece of cheesecake with DBF instead of overindulging. So, I guess you could say that I am recommiting and coming into the practice of good habits. Anyone else want to stay accountable to this kind of thing with me?

As I finished cruising through last week's thread, I just want to let those whose lives are taking over and making training difficult know that I am proud of any efforts they put towards training. I always seem to back out for a little excuse, and you are helping me see the power of perseverance! Keep it up!!

Thanks WISH Team, for always being here!
Ashley

Hey there WISH team members!!

Today, the weather is beautiful here in Northern NJ, about 55 degrees, so I headed out for my LR of 6 miles. I finished in 57:15 min with an average pace of 9:31. I am very excited about my workout, this is my longest run yet, and I was very excited that I was able to keep a great pace. And, my last mile was my fastest, at 9:03!!!

Bill--sounds like you are making great progress on the nursery, that must be so exciting for you!
Jen--WTG for getting outside for your run! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling so well, but that is great that you still got out there for a workout.
Mel--Nice run! That is great that you ran the whole way! Like somebody already mentioned, you need to find what works best for you in terms of running vs. R/W.
Vic---400 DIECAST CARS!!!!! Wow that is ALOT!! I just started collecting them and I have about 10, and I don't know where to put them, couldn't imagine what I would do with 400!!! GO DALE JR!!
Jackie--great job on your workout! WTG for getting back to it after a week off. I would try the shoes a few more times, so you can see if it was the shoes or not.
Erica--:welcome: to the boards!!! I live in Northern NJ, I will keep my eyes out for any marathons in early fall. I am actually looking for a half marathon around that time. I am hoping they have the Nike Women's Half in Central Park again but I haven't heard anything yet.
jeanneg--:welcome: to the boards!!! Sounds like you already have a great start in your training. You will do great!
Ashley--great time on your 12 mile run! Keep up the good work!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

Morning folks! I managed to move past my stonker from Thursday to get a really good run in yesterday. I was supposed to run 3 miles according to my Minnie training plan, but since I'm running a 10K next Saturday I opted to go just a little farther.

I ran 3.6 mi at an 11:42 min/mi pace. Ok, so I don't feel like I keep pushing myself to go faster, I just continue at a nice consistent and comfortable pace throughout the run. Once I got back on the bandwagon at the end of January my pace was 14:30 min/mi on my first few runs. It feels great to see those improvements.

Laurie - Awesome pace on your 6 miler - way to go!
Ashley - Good job on the negative split, and way to go for making the diet commitment as well. I'm trying to do that as well. I'll have to give Kefir a try since I've heard it is so good for you.
Jeanne - :welcome: Best of luck with your first official half next month, and you should definitely sign up for the Mickey in 08! It sounds like you are making some great improvements.
Erica - :welcome: to you too!
Jackie - Good job getting out there this weekend.
Mel - I'm with Jim on the walking intervals. It feels great to go all out, but on the days when I have tried to increase my intervals or not walk at all I've found that my pace actually slows down. There is no shame in walking, in fact I think it helps you out with your recovery and endurance. I really follow Jeff Galloway's R/W philosophy.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!

Hey folks, sorry for not even lurking but I have kept up the running even with all that is going on in life. No time right now to respond to everyone - I need a nap as I have been getting about 3 hours sleep a night for over a week now - but I will try and log in later. Just wanted to post results from this mornings Caesar Rodney half marathon I ran. Can I post my RR here? Oh well, I will anyways - sorry if I shouldn't put this here. Have a great day everyone.

Mike "Goofyguy" B

I have often been told what a good, fun and well run race the Caesar Rodney half marathon is. Today I found out that yes, it is a good and well run race – except for only having 8 port-o-pots for 1400+ runners – but fun is a very relative thing. If it is not relative to you that you will be running up hill for oh, say, 2 to 2 and ½ miles after mile 5, then this was indeed a fun race. Click here to view the elevation profile: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=3022

I went into the race with one specific goal; to complete the entire course with zero stops and I accomplished this. However, along the way I learned a few things about myself. Number one: I am actually a pretty good hill runner – on all of the uphill portions I was not passed once and I passed, I estimate, over 500 fellow runners. Number two: it really is a good thing to start at the back of the pack – much more fun to be the passer than the passie. And number three: I do believe that, come October, I will be making a real effort to hit that coveted BQ time.

The day was perfect for racing, mid 40s, little wind and lots of sun to thaw us Oh-so-tired-of winter runners. My two fellow running club members and I were standing around talking and waiting for the start when we were interrupted by a very loud and startling cannon shot and we were off. One of our band of three was going to run actually had a goal time so we bid him adieu and settled into our 8+ mpm pace. The course would wind its way around Farley Stadium (double a, I think, baseball stadium), along the Brandywine river, through Wilmington, DE and eventually – after about 5 miles - to the aforementioned hill sections.

We had settled into a nice consistent pace and were cruising along together until the first hill. On the upgrade I was almost forced off the road by some road hog who wanted the side of the road all to himself. So, I did what any red blooded runner would and surged cutting Mr. Hog off and leaving him struggling the rest of the way up the hill. Unfortunately, my encounter with Mr. Hog caused me to loose contact with my running buddy Stuart and I did not see him again until after the finish. In hind sight I wish I could thank Mr. Hog for the push to surge because I hit a pace and never altered it for the remainder of the hills. This was by no means an easy effort but something clicked and I hit a completely focused groove that did not falter until 2 blocks before the finish – we will get to that in a bit.

I don’t want to give the impression that we were in the mountains – this is after all Delaware not Colorado – but the uphill portion of this race just went on and on until you started questioning your sanity in entering the race. I know, I know, I am the same knuckle head who had a blast butt-skiing through the frozen hills of the Ugly Mudder a few weeks back so sanity is not an issue here. All the way to the turn around I continued passing large groups of runners, wishing for the end of the climb and looking forward to the relative ease of the downhill return to Wilmington.

There it is, the turn around and now the legs can relax and the HR will slow and… OOPS, some fly weight (again, relative as I am pushing 180) bounces off me in her haste to make a turn and almost goes tumbling into the oncoming runners. She politely apologizes and I reply no harm no foul. She steadies herself and I go by her again on the uphill 100 yards down the road.

The really good thing about the out and back portion of this course is that once you have reached the out portion you have only about 3 miles to go back and most of that is downhill. I glide though mile 11 in 7:40 then mile 12 in 8:30 (a bit of uphill again) and mile 13 goes by in 7:23 (can you tell I want to get to the end) then there is the final turn. I really do not know why I continually run races designed by sadists – unless I would be considered a masochist that is – but this race director fits the bill. The final 4 or 5 – I am too tired at this point to remember – blocks leading to the finish are up a nice steep hill. I huff and I puff all the way to the top, cross the finish line – in 1:45:50, under 8 mpm pace - and thank God that that is over with. Where do I sign up for next year…

A post script: this race has one excellent post race grub line with really good cookies, bagels, bananas, pears, and loads of pizza.

Drive-by...

I was scheduled for 6 miles today. Actually I was supposed to do a 10k race , but there are none of those around here today, so... I finally forced myself out of the house & to the track. In the middle of the second mile, I got a pounding headache. I then walked only, with no running intervals. I even ate my sport beans early thinking some sugar would help. My head was still pounding, so I quit after 3 miles. Total time was 36:42.

I have been kicking my own butt since I left the gym. I mean, if this were a real race, I would not have stopped. I just couldn't get my mind around pretending this was a 10k I guess.:rolleyes:

I am off to find some advil and diet coke...

Greetings TEAM: Just time for a quick post right now. Today is a rest day, but yesterday I ran 8.5 miles in 1:18.40 for a 9:15 mpm pace. I felt really good the whole time. Have a great day everyone.

Mike"goofyguy"--the race director wouldn't be named Bill Torrey would it?? Oh, no, he's the sadist who designed the Little Rock Marathon course here--they might be related though:rotfl2: -Wonder if they chuckle to themselves when they put a hill at the end:confused3 Okay, so I understand maybe a uphill at the end of a 5k--but hey, we've already tortured ourselves for 13-26 miles, is it too much to ask to be able to coast to the finish!:lmao: Anyway, great time!!!

Kristi--I hope your head feels better soon!:hug:

Well, we went to the park as a family this morning (love going to church on Sat. nights--give us wonderful family time on Sunday mornings). DH ran 7 miles in just over an hour! Told him he better slow it down if he wants to run with me at Minnie!;) I spend that hour chasing the kids around the playground (xtraining at it's best!:goodvibes ) Somehow, I did something to the back of my knee (that slide just was not meant for adults:rolleyes1 )--we'll seeif it still hurts tomorrow. I did manage to get in 30 min. on the bike and ab/leg work at the gym after the park.

WELCOME!!!!!to all our new teammates! Can't wait to get to "know" you!

Welcome new team mates! Keep posting...It makes the running more fun!

Mike(goofyguy) - WOW GREAT PACE!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Dave - GREAT LR! You are getting FAST!

Mel - I run until I need to walk. That is what works for me. WTG on the running the whole way thing!:yay:

OK here is my race report in full!
This link will take you to my little racing blog thingy I hope!
http://journals.aol.com/gatorphipps/PhippsFamily/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter