Wk of Oct 22--2007 WISH Walking/Running Club

Congrats to all of you who got out there this weekend. You all did GREAT! :cool1: :thumbsup2

Nothing for me to report. I'm really struggling with motivation right now. Nothing seems to be working the way I want it to. :sad2:

But I know for sure that i will walk 2 miles tomorrow. I know this because it is a mile each way from where I park my car to get to the football stadium. :teeth: GO EAGLES!
(I refuse to park in the lot because unless I get there at 9AM, it's a mess getting into the lot and it's even worse trying to get out after the game. Plus I'm not paying a fortune to park the car).

I keep saying that tomorrow I'll get back out there, and then something happens to throw me off and I never get out. Here's hoping the 2 miles tomorrow gets me started on the road back to training. Wish me luck!

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter