WL beach?

TIMLEO007

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if there is a beach at the WL, if so what is it like? we will be staying there 5/12-5/14 and it will be our first time onsite. MYSELF, DW, DD4yo, DS3yo. Also what kind of things are there to do for young children 4,3, and 2 year olds at the resort?

Hi there,
There is a beach at WL. You can't go swimming in the water though. I'm not sure if they rent the water game stuff there.
As for what there is for kids..there's alot you can take advantage of. I'm sure some of the other members can fill you in on more..but they do have games just about every afternoon at the pool. They have duck races and fun stuff like that. The also have the Cub's Den (If that's the right name) where they have afternoon activities the kids can participate in.
You'll all have a great time. We went last Aug w/ hubby and 2 6 yr old dd's (twins). They had alot of fun just wandering along the paths.
Have a great time!
Duck

We had one day off on our 8 day WL stay to spend at the resort. We have 7 year old and 4 year old girls. By far the most popular thing was the pool slide and the pool in general. Also, the lifeguards got the kids together for a game of beach kickball. There is also a playground on the beach by the marina. At the marina you can rent full size boats and water mice boats. You can also rent bicycles of all sizes including double bikes and "surrey" bikes.

Our daughters also loved getting their hair wrapped at the pool. it was $1.50 per inch plus beads I think. They both have them in their hair still and it has been over one month.

They also liked to go out on the dock where the ferry lands to feed the ducks and fish. They have feed machines available for 25 cents. They really liked watching the water parade from that dock too. In the corner of the lobby by the checkin desk there is a TV area with cartoons playing. It always seemed to be Chip and Dale since they fit with the woodsy theme.

When you check in ask to be Flag family. If it is available the family gets to raise the flags on the roof of WL one day.

They have a roped off area in the water along the beach...so small kids can splash and walk around in it. You can use the water to build sand castles, etc.... Its not very deep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter