• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WL Honeymoon suite and 7th floor view photos

shippedtosea

DIS Veteran
Hi, I am honeymooning at the WL and I wanted to know if anyone had photos of the 7th floor rooms and views. We are trying to get the honeymoon Suite that looks at MK so I wanted to see what the view looked like. Also anyone who has stayed in the honeymoon suite, is it worth it?

We stayed in a villa view room, not the MK view rooms. It was awesome!! I wasn't sure if we'd like the view but it wasn't bad at all. The suites are very cozy. The balcony is huge! The bathtub is a jacuzzi tub...very nice and romantic. We would stay there again in a heartbeat!!

We stayed in a villa view room, not the MK view rooms. It was awesome!! I wasn't sure if we'd like the view but it wasn't bad at all. The suites are very cozy. The balcony is huge! The bathtub is a jacuzzi tub...very nice and romantic. We would stay there again in a heartbeat!!

Thanks so much

My wife and I stayed in one of the Magic Kingdom view honeymoon suites for our honeymoon in January 2006. The view itself isn't that spectacular, the tub was GREAT. And, my favorite part, the conceirge service and lounge. Food ALL the time. We had breakfast, cookies, soups and chilis, cheese, snacks. It was great. I think I have some pics on my home computer. I'll look tonight if I can remember.

I looked through my photos from the honeymoon and only found 1 on the computer from the 7th floor, looking down into the lobby. I may have more actual photos, not in digital form but I'll have to look. Also, I'm pretty sure I took some video of the room and views. I'll have to look to see if I have that. Just give me some time.

I guess newlyweds staying in those rooms had "taking pictures of the room" pretty low on their priority list. :rolleyes1

I'd love to see photos to reminicse.... We honeymooned at WL in Oct of 02 and it was in our pre-digital camera days... :rotfl2:

I have some including view from balcony and will happily share if anyone can tell me how to add pics!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter