WL to Seaworld Help

kschilling

Earning My Ears
My family will be spending a week in April at WDW. We have three kids ages 7,5,2. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. We will be going to Seaworld for one day and I am wondering the best way to get their.

We normally take a towncar to the hotel but would it be better to rent a car given the trip to Seaworld?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

We used Yourride to take our family of five to IOA last year. Their website says $50 or $55 for roundtrip to Sea World. We love not having to drive. Just another way to pamper ourselves on vacation.

I have the same issue and got some great information from chip'n'dale express about the Lynx bus (Orlando's public transportation). I think the website is golynx.org but I'm not 100% sure. You can catch a bus at the TTC which shouldn't be too hard to do since you are at WL and take Lynx #50. The cost is something like $1.75 per person round trip!!

Yes, you can take the Link 50 from the TTC. It will take you directly to SeaWorld. Fare is $1.25 for those 7 and over. 6 and under ride free. Exact change is required.

You can get a time booklet at the TTC Bus Info booth, or on board the bus. Buses depart at :18 and :48 past the hour. The ride itself isn't that long, 20 mins or so. The buses are very clean, padded seats, and in good condition.

www.golynx.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter