WLV late check in

JeffreyY

Stitchtastic
We didn't arrive at WLV until after 9pm and I was worried that we would get a leftover room that nobody wanted, but instead we got a great 1 bedroom overlooking the pool. It was a corner room, with a large livingroom, a full dinning table and a galley kitchen. The only only negitive about the room was it only had one small closet intsead of the two large ones that 1bedrooms usually have. All in all I was very happy with rm 5119. :cool1: :cheer2:

Isn't that the greatest! It's so sweet when your expectations are the lowest and you getting the best!! I bet that sent the tone for a great trip!

Do you have any pictures of that corner room? I would love to see one!

That is great! I would also love to see pics of the room!! Are there corner rooms at any of the other DVC resorts?? :confused3

We had a similar experience the year we stayed at BCV - we checked in after midnight, and expected to get a left-over room. Rather, the CM who checked us in was so nice - no lines - and we got a great room!! :earsboy:

Whoo Hoo! Congratulations :).

{I still don't trust DVC to not stick me with a smoking-optional handicapped villa when I check in after 6:00 PM.}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter