Wonder in Port Today???

Moosysmom

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Mickey's My Hero</f
Since the Wonder should be leaving Port Canavarel today, I looked but its not on the Web Cam. Does this happen often????

I didn't see it on the port canaveral web cam, but I saw it on twopalms. The port canaveral cam had a close up of two smaller boats, but I did see the other cruise ship that left before the Wonder pass right in front of the two smaller boats.

Oops, I just forgot I'm in the Central time zone and the Wonder's already on the way. Duh. Can't wait to move to Florida and not have this problem any more.

I saw the Wonder on the port cam when I was home for lunch today. Then saw it as it passed two palms this evening.

The Wonder is in Port on Thursdays and Sundays

The Magic is in Port on Saturdays

MJ

just made one for sunday, i can't seem to catch the ship. damn pacific time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter