Wonder Woman and Supergirl conquer the World and the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your trip report Florence (and we need to see those piccies !!)

Oh, me too. Am so looking forward to this report (and the reviews/opinions on the various restaurants etc): this is the most anticipated trip report of the year :thumbsup2

Alice

I am with Alice on this... hey Minniespal, how's your trip report coming on? Or at least some comments on your fab trip?

You always have such kind words of encouragement about other people's trips, but we would love to know how you enjoyed yours :thumbsup2

Deborah

I am with Alice on this... hey Minniespal, how's your trip report coming on? Or at least some comments on your fab trip?

You always have such kind words of encouragement about other people's trips, but we would love to know how you enjoyed yours :thumbsup2

Deborah

TBH I haven't even started writing it. I still have to upload all of the photos that we took.

We had a wonderful time. I won't be returning to WDW till 2009, so it was great to spend that trip with my mum.

I will do my best to at least start the trippie but I'm not promising anything. I'm busy at work, Christmas is nearly here and I'm off to Morocco on Boxing Day.

Hi Minniespal

Why don't you just write a one page condensed report then? Don't try to mimic the epics that some people write... just a page of A4 - highlights, lowlights, thoughts on a few restaurants and hotels etc and upload a few photos.

Don't spend too much time thinking about it, just sit down and rattle something off in 10 minutes - add a few photos and you are done :goodvibes

You are such a valued poster and spend so much time offering encouragement to others, that it would be great if you took a little of that time and shared YOUR very valuable views and opinions :thumbsup2

Alice

TBH I haven't even started writing it. I still have to upload all of the photos that we took.

We had a wonderful time. I won't be returning to WDW till 2009, so it was great to spend that trip with my mum.

I will do my best to at least start the trippie but I'm not promising anything. I'm busy at work, Christmas is nearly here and I'm off to Morocco on Boxing Day.

Can't wait for the report and photos!

....and I agree, if you don't have much time at the mo, a short summary with pics would be great! :thumbsup2

And almost 50,000 posts?!!! WOW! What an achievement! How cool to have a TR from such DISBOARD addict! :goodvibes :hippie:

Florence! Can't believe you are still keeping us in suspenders!!!! :rotfl:

Post some pictures as a taster of what's to come!!! :wizard:

Good news, I've uploaded half of the 1500 photos. Once I get the rest of them uploaded, I will make a start.

Yes, Minniespal, can't wait! :thumbsup2

Hope that you have a chance to just chop something out in the next week - before Christmas gets into "full swing". Your trip sounds DREAMY and would live to share :cloud9:

Deborah

any update Florence ?

ps is that a wedding pic of you and tom on hs facebook profile ?? i love the name change as well :thumbsup2

any update Florence ?

ps is that a wedding pic of you and tom on hs facebook profile ?? i love the name change as well :thumbsup2

Give me a chance Nat, we only got back from Morocco this morning:)

It certainly is a piccie of us, he is such a romantic:love: Most of my things are in my married name. I only use my maiden name for my work, too much hassle to change.

Give me a chance Nat, we only got back from Morocco this morning:)

It certainly is a piccie of us, he is such a romantic:love: Most of my things are in my married name. I only use my maiden name for my work, too much hassle to change.

I wondered when you were due back.....i will give you a few more days then :rotfl2:

...is that a wedding pic of you and tom on hs facebook profile ?? i love the name change as well :thumbsup2

I wondered that too... ;) Look forward to reading your trippie once you get a chance to write it, Florence. :thumbsup2 Absolutely, definitely, positively no pressure whatsoever... :rolleyes: Did you have lovely time in Morocco???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter