Wonderful Wednesday Riddle

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Good Morning Riddlers....

PM me when you have the answer to the following:

Using a combination of letters and/or numbers to sound out the answers, can you solve the clues? (The first one is free)

1. Not difficult - EZ (Easy)
2. Unoccupied
3. To do better than others
4. A sport with a racquet
5. Freezing

Have a good day! :wave:

Cami is leading us today!:banana:

leader.gif

Morning all!!:cutie: No time to think right now, gotta get ready for school

Wish me luck! I have a test today that I really don't feel ready for! It's a test over stuff they learned while i was at WDW:headache:

Morning all!!:cutie: No time to think right now, gotta get ready for school

Wish me luck! I have a test today that I really don't feel ready for! It's a test over stuff they learned while i was at WDW:headache:

Breathe! :hug:

I feel a little better about it. I went to the tutor yesterday, and she helped with what I was having the most trouble with, but she couldn't go over all of it with me b/c there were other people that needed help too, don't they know it's all about me right now!:rotfl:

I'd help you, Boxer, but you took the little mezmerizing guy out! ;) I miss him! :teeth:

Lou :
anipilot.gif

Angel:
anipilot.gif

There is a 63.9% chance your Prof is a Trekkie (or Trekker depending on which way he/she swings). If you don't know an answer drop a Spock quote.

And when you turn in your test have a 'button incident' around anyone who might grade the paper.

There is a 63.9% chance your Prof is a Trekkie (or Trekker depending on which way he/she swings). If you don't know an answer drop a Spock quote.

And when you turn in your test have a 'button incident' around anyone who might grade the paper.

STHU :mad:

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo?????????

echo

echo

echooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter