Wonderful Wednesday Riddle

Seems we have an awful lot of gluteus maximus smooching going on. :rotfl2:

did someone say something???:confused3 ;)

callmethebreeze.jpg

Okay, I believe I might be in. And today will be the last day I'll be playing the riddle for a while. I'm gearing up for a road trip as soon as I leave work tonight :)

Okay, I believe I might be in. And today will be the last day I'll be playing the riddle for a while. I'm gearing up for a road trip as soon as I leave work tonight :)

where ya' goin'?????

excuse me, this was not cleared with us?! :rolleyes:

Stealing...thanks Boxer. And you dumb duck..you should have told me, I would have had a birthday riddle in your honor!~ :banana:
:confused3 I see a duck. what the heck do you see?
Anyway, one of you riddlers told me the naughty list is more fun....I just ain't sayin' who. you know who you are.:rolleyes1

My motto has always been....being naughty is always nice:thumbsup2

where ya' goin'?????

I'll be driving down to Cream Filling, South Carolina. ;)

(Where's Twinkie when you need her?)

Well, I'll be close to Cream Filling, anyway. I'll be in Greenville.

:confused3 I see a duck. what the heck do you see?

I see a duck too. That's why I quoted you...so I could say Happy Birthday to Duck too. I stole your post...lol.

the dumb duck comment was directed ..not at you...at Duck. for not telling it was his birthday. :teeth:

ok Brat is in:
snowman_g1.gif

Have a very Merry Christmas, Brat! :love2: :santa: We will miss you!

I'll be driving down to Cream Filling, South Carolina. ;)

(Where's Twinkie when you need her?)

Well, I'll be close to Cream Filling, anyway. I'll be in Greenville.

well have a nice trip and don't do anything I wouldnt do!

I see a duck too. That's why I quoted you...so I could say Happy Birthday to Duck too. I stole your post...lol.

the dumb duck comment was directed ..not at you...at Duck. for not telling it was his birthday. :teeth:
:rotfl: oooohh....went right over my head

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter