Wonderful Wednesday's Riddle

Dang...I didn't even realize we were that close!

I'll go back to my hole now...:guilty:

(congrats Angel!)

There's an escaped wallabee running around this area...how cool is that???:banana: I can't find the article:confused3

There's an escaped wallabee running around this area...how cool is that???:banana: I can't find the article:confused3

But we're sure you'll have a picture soon!!!

I can't believe I went for lunch and missed the Woo Hooty!

I thought asking for a mint meant you needed a hint :confused3

WOooooohooooootyyy!!!!!!

mousehouselover:
anipilot.gif

anyone know yesterday's riddle answer...she wants to know...and I cant remember that long ago???? :confused3 :)

...now prepare for the death of the riddle.
It's really been going nowhere fast for a while.

OK...so that Safari ride in the AK. You watch all these real animals and it's pretty cool, but am I alone thinking the back story is really dumb. When they ask if it's OK to help stop the pretend poachers from taking the pretend ivory from the pretend elephants the last few minutes of the ride, am I the only one who yells out "No, I have a priority seating that I don't want to miss, so just drop me off at the exit."

Discuss.

:rotfl2: Well, I can't really say much about that, as I've never been on the ride, but that's a good line :teeth:

It's really been going nowhere fast for a while.

OK...so that Safari ride in the AK. You watch all these real animals and it's pretty cool, but am I alone thinking the back story is really dumb. When they ask if it's OK to help stop the pretend poachers from taking the pretend ivory from the pretend elephants the last few minutes of the ride, am I the only one who yells out "No, I have a priority seating that I don't want to miss, so just drop me off at the exit."

Discuss.

:lmao: :rotfl:

Oh, when I saw there was a new post on here, I thought you had said something to help keep the riddle alive...

:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter