Wonderland Tea Party

Merlin8019

Earning My Ears
*Im not sure where to post this, if this isn't right mods please delete*

Hey all, I'm new to the dis boards and we have a Disney trip coming up in November. Im looking for some information about the Wonderland Tea Party at the Grand Floridian. Even calling Disney, they don't have much info on it. I have 2 young kiddos that I think would like this but would love to hear anyones first hand experience on this event for kids. Thanks!

It's been over 15 years since my girls went - so perhaps you can get some more current information. They enjoyed it when they went. It was the Mad Hatter and Alice. I think there was a story read by the Mad Hatter. There were games. They decorated cupcakes. They ate 'tea sandwiches (pb&j) and tea (apple juice).

I'm sure it may have changed in the intervening years.

They liked that, but they loved the pirate adventure cruise.

Thanks for your insight, I've read a lot more articles about the pirate adventure and I'm second guessing may be we should do that instead . Decisions decisions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter