Won't be on VMK for a while, Nor DIS!

Talentless

Pirate Queen! Yoho! Yoho! A Pirates life for me!
Sorry, I am no longer able to access VMK or DIS for a while as my Grandamother has just had cancer in her foot and has had her leg removed, and I am going up to see her for a while. Ill catch you all later, i'll miss you! :guilty:

Talentless.

:grouphug: We will miss you Talentless. You and you Grandmother are in our thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

I don't know you in VMK but I read your posts here and you are always helping others. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I hope for a speedy recovery for your grandmother. pixiedust: Here's a little pixie dust to use as you need it.

aww talentless pixie dust and hugs going your way.
im gonna miss you on vmk buddy!
bye pirate: (pirate)

Best wishes and prayers being sent your way. :) :wizard:

You are in our thoughts and prayers, and for your Grandmother's speedy recovery.

Please contact me when you return, and if I have extras of anything that comes out or that was attainable during your absence, I will help you out.

Oh Talent, I am sorry to hear of your grandmother's situation. Of course you need to be with her!

Don't worry about VMK or DIS, they will be here when you get back, and Grumpy and I will save your spot at pirates too girl friend!

Prayers and :hug: out to you my friend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter