Woo Hoo.. Last Minute Trip

disneyma

Can't wait to get back to DVC and Disney....
Wow sometimes that magic really just does work!

Bryan got word that he "needs" to take the last week of vacation off instead of the $$ and well it has to be the last week of December.... aww too bad... LOL

So DVC had 5 nights available.... that was shocking... got December 28 for 5 nights.. Got airfare from New England down to Orlando, got the car rental (a small fortune) and even was able to get some key dining reservations!

We are so ready... Bryan has never been to the Mayhem of the New Years Eve! Planning on seeing the fireworks at MK on the 30th and to Epcot for NYE!

Just had to share! Just Can't wait!!!!

Happy Holidays All!
Ed and Bryan
:cool1:

Don'tcha just love it when everything comes together like that? Have a great time! :goodvibes

Oh I'm SOOOO excited for you both!!! Ed you were SO right, there was alot of magic goin' on for you to get all that you did, at the last minute! I'm sure this trip will be amazing!!

Merry Christmas!

Chris

:cool1:

I hope you two have a mervelous time!

Congratulations!!! What a great surprise!!!

I hope you have a fabulous time.....fill us in on the details so we can live vicariously through you....:cloud9:

Wow, you really know the gods are with you when you get a room via DVC at prime holiday time! Have a great trip.

Wow, you really know the gods are with you when you get a room via DVC at prime holiday time! Have a great trip.

LOL and DVC just called to let us know that we have all five nights at the same resort... So we don't need to switch... I am really amazed! One week to go... can't wait to meet some of the characters again from this board!

Hope everyone had their shopping done!! We are still digging out from 19 inches of snow from this weekend!

:)

Good for you- I know you're going to have a wonderful trip. UGH!!! Enough of this cold weather! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter