Woodfields Florida Foray Day 12

floridahippy

Mouseketeer
WOODFIELDS FLORIDA FORAY - DAY 12
This was Day 2 of Marriott sales!!! We were picked up at 10.30 and went over to Horizons just over the road from Cypress Harbour to have a chat about another resale possibility. We were offered one at Royal Palms – not quite what we had wanted but more in our price range! So we agreed to buy and were then told that as it was resale they couldn’t complete today so we would have to return again in a few days time to sign on the bottom line – time will tell if we can make Marriott’s work as well as our ‘Seasons’ timeshare back home. Lets hope so!! We were given a lift back to our villa where DH, MIL and I had lunch (leftovers from last night). The 2 DD’s had gone out for lunch and to hit the shopping malls!! Us oldies hopped on an I-ride and went up to just above Pointe Orlando where we split up!! DH adores trains so he wandered off to see the Train Exhibition while MIL and I visited the TGI Fridays just across the road where it was just warm enough to sit outside and watch the world go by while waiting for the train fanatic to find us!! We saw numerous taking off and landings of the helicopter that does tours from the base just across from where we were sitting and we also saw quite a few ‘race-track’ cars coming away from the Café over the road!! DH joined us for another coffee (we just love these free refills!!!) and then crossed the road to catch the I-ride back. The plan had been to be in time to get off at The Peabody Hotel to watch the ducks but the I-ride didn’t seem to be running as frequently as usual and so we were too late to see them so we just stayed on the trolley and headed back to the resort where we relaxed for a while before joining the girls down at Macaroni Grill for a meal. Mike served us again (we get some very strange looks when we insist that we want Mike to be our server and that we don’t mind waiting until he isn’t too busy!!) The DD’s have enjoyed their afternoon and have great plans to initiate Mike and his friends to Karaoke as they have found somewhere near Old Town that does it!! The meal is a wonderful family time once again – full of laughter and fun. We leave the girls to wait in the bar for the boys to finish work and get a taxi back home for bed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter