Woody’s Roundup or ABC Commissary

Betsyp

DIS Veteran
So post-cruise I’m going to DHS and watch QS lunch …which one of these do you guys recommend? The lunch box tarts at Woody‘s sound yummy!

Thanks!

If you are just looking for the lunch box tarts I would mobile order them and eat on the go- I would grab lunch somewhere else. The food at Woody's is good and simple but the seating is often too hard to come by. It has adorable theming but seating is a struggle, especially if you want some shade or an actual seat.

If you are just looking for the lunch box tarts I would mobile order them and eat on the go- I would grab lunch somewhere else. The food at Woody's is good and simple but the seating is often too hard to come by. It has adorable theming but seating is a struggle, especially if you want some shade or an actual seat.
Oh yeah, spending a lot of time looking for a seat or waiting in line is not what I want to do, especially with fairly limited time

Thanks!

Personally, I’m not a fan of the outdoor limited seating and limited menu at Woody’s Lunchbox, so I’d choose ABC Commisary or any other place that offered ample indoor seating for lunch.

I’d also skip the pop tart too, but that’s just my preference. I found it to be overly sweet and super dry.

Personally, I’m not a fan of the outdoor limited seating and limited menu at Woody’s Lunchbox, so I’d choose ABC Commisary or any other place that offered ample indoor seating for lunch.

I’d also skip the pop tart too, but that’s just my preference. I found it to be overly sweet and super dry.
Ah, I didn’t know Woody‘s is mostly outside - yeah, that’s a killer, though it doesn’t look like it will be a sunny day

Thanks!

ABC Commissary for sure! OP were you asking about Woody's Roundup which is indoors and has a prix fixe BBQ menu (overpriced IMO), not Woody's lunchbox which is outdoors? In any case, I would do ABC Commissary and then if you want a dessert, you could head over to Woody's lunchbox for a poptart.

ABC Commissary for sure! OP were you asking about Woody's Roundup which is indoors and has a prix fixe BBQ menu (overpriced IMO), not Woody's lunchbox which is outdoors? In any case, I would do ABC Commissary and then if you want a dessert, you could head over to Woody's lunchbox for a poptart.
Oops! Yeah, I meant the Lunchbox !

I did end up at ABC, and really liked it. Next time I’ll try the tacos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter