woohoo! NC listeners rule!

alysnwndrlnd

Mouseketeer
I finally got a chance to catch up on the email podcast!
:cool1:
Woohoo for the NC Podcast Coalition!
NCBeast, NCBelle, Shell in NC, and the couple from Raleigh all got mentions in last week's 'cast.

hugs from
alyson wonderland (just up the road from Shell! teehee)

:rotfl:

:wave:

I should be posting some pictures from the 3 hour tour sometime this week. NC Beast and I had a lot of fun with Corey and Bob. I have not seen Corey's pictures of us yet since he has a lot on his plate with the meets and the holiday season. We did like the Beauty and the Beast show...too bad Bawb does not go on rides like The Tower of Terror. Bob has a lot of knowledge to share and I wished that we had more time to listen to him talk about photography plus other subjects. Corey has a lot of energy and it is so sweet in how he lights up when Julie called him.

Yeah, I couldn't believe hearing about all those NC listeners in one show! :thumbsup2

(Posting from Cary)

My question was aired on 12/4/07. I received my 3X DIS Unplugged Podcast T-Shirt a few days ago. God bless and Merry Christmas to all. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter