Woohooo!

ConcKahuna

<font color=darkorchid>Corn was on sale, 10 ears f
So I'm finally all caught up on my bills, and tomorrow afternoon the cable guy comes out to hook me back up :cool1:

Finally I'll have my phone, TV, and internet back at home! :woohoo:

It's very geeky of me, but I miss my video game the most LOL!

I dont know how you did it. 5 minutes after our cable goes out I am giving Shrek that look...

Are you going to call and raise heck or am I?:confused:

I dont know how you did it. 5 minutes after our cable goes out I am giving Shrek that look...

It was easy, I just couldn't afford the bill :rotfl:

<geektalk>
And I was invited to join the top guild in the game I play last weekend, so when I get back on I'll be playing with the top ranked players in the whole world. I'm super excited!
</geektalk>

I have to agree... If the Cable or internet even looks like it might quit one of us is on the phone.

Sometimes it seems like a person is just treading water when you are attempting to catch up. Good job!

I'm a recovering wow addict myself, but boy I can't even imagine getting hooked on evercrack.

Once I get back to WDW and only have to worry about work, then I am planning on starting up again

I don't have cable. Mike and I tried it for 3 months and then it seemes like an awful lot of money for something we barely used.

TV rots your brain Mike :dance3: :dance3:

I'm a recovering wow addict myself, but boy I can't even imagine getting hooked on evercrack.

Once I get back to WDW and only have to worry about work, then I am planning on starting up again

EverQuest is like WoW on hard mode...It's horrible and I love it!

I've been with EverQuest since June of '01, a month longer than I've been with my DP :rotfl2:

But the phone and TV will be good to have too ::yes::

Great news Conck! You deserve lots of credit for getting everything turned around with all you guys have been through.

Wow - great news! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Good for you.

I feel naked without my computer or internet! :eek:

try this...
thla.gif

and this...
pillwaving.gif

Is that a gin-u-wine 12 hour time release dexatrim kap-zool wavin' at us, Mr Wally?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter