woohoooo 800 mypoints credited this morning

momto4obkids

DIS Veteran
My points have been added!!!! YAY!!!

I think she ordered the little halloween containers for $2.95 ,When you click on the mypoints banner and it takes you to the tupperware site there is a pic of the impressions bowls for $13.99 and then just below that is a pic of the two little tupperware containers and a pumpkin looking container,click on that and it should bring up the set for $6.99 and then just the two containers for $2.95 (but,i am thinking they are $2.99?)

HTH!
Amanda

Sorry!!! I was trying to reply to my other tupperware post and ended up hitting new thread :rolleyes:

LOL Amanda...I have done that many times...

Yes, it was that Halloween Snack bowl thingy...It was either 2.95 or 2.99...I can't remember, but it was the cheapest thing! LOL

My points also credited last night as well, I just went and looked and have 800 more added!! Too happy!! Thanks so much!! :)

My points got credited!!! Boy I sure love those easy ones....:bounce:

The 800 points showed up in my account this morning - woohoo! Thanks so much for posting this offer! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter