Woooo Hooooo!!

I've never been tagged either. :( I thought for sure the tag fairy would after my "monumental" bus trip down to Disney at March Break! :crazy:

Congratulations on your tags, everyone! Keep the faith for those who haven't yet been "hit". I'm sending *~*~*~*~*~*PD*~*~*~*~*~* for you, BUT, you have to believe and don't forget to clap
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
And I love how the tag fairy seems to pick just the right thing to say!

What's a tag????? Been away for a while....please explain

Suzanne, those who have been tagged have cute little "sayings" pertaining to something they have said or experienced etc., written in colour under their user name. Just look under the user names of those who have replied to this thread. Mine just says Dis Veteren. Apparently, the tag fairy is the only one who can type these in colour, too.

<-----------------

Must have been at the right place at the right time.
I was taged just after my second post.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I got tagged last year, but I'm not sure what mine refers to ... :p

Please pass on the PD for me to get tagged!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I noticed that when I came back from holiday's that alot of you were tagged!- Guess TF pixie dust's doesn't freeze in Canada after all! LOL :p :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter