Wooooooooooo! Setting off tomorrow!

Cyrano said:
Remember men are not good at multi-tasking. My brain works at a different speed than my typing - now there is two tasks :rolleyes:

Reid

Men - know your limits!! :teeth:

(I tried really hard to find a picture from the Harry Enfield sketch to post here, but failed :( )

We just got home today and we had a really lovely time. :) I made loads of notes for trip report writing and we took lots of photos, so I'm looking forward to posting later with all the details! :flower: The weather stayed beautiful for the entire time we were in DLRP and when we got back to London it was grey and rainy. What a surprise.

:flower: :flower: :flower:

Oh, and I got my exam results... I was expecting a 2:2 and I got a 2:1! I'm gobsmacked but very, very proud of myself!

More later!

Welcome back Bonnie I look forward to your trip report.
Congratulations on your exam results-you deserve to be proud of yourself. Well done.:cheer2:

Sounds like a wonderful trip - looking forward to hearing all about it!!

And many congratulations on your results - fantastic!!! :cheer2:

Hi Bonnie,

Congratulations on your results, its such a great feeling isn't it?!!! I am looking forward to hearing about SL as we are considering it for our Christmas trip.

Welcome back Bonnie. Its nice when people come back because then we get to read the trip reports, but I can't believe that you are back already ! Glad to hear that you had a great time and that the weather was good.

Congratulations on your 2-1

Welcome back - although I can't believe the time has gone already!!!!! All that anticipation and then it's gone but it's good to know you had such a good time and that the weather was kind to you. We're looking forward to enormously long trippies and loads of photos!!!
Many congratulations on your 2:1 - you must have worked really hard!!! :banana:

The trip reports will be VERY long, I should think... and my little trip report notepad has been very useful. All the days have now blurred into one so it's good to have plenty of notes! (I must've annoyed Claire a bit... she had my notepad in her bag and after every ride, I demanded "notepad and pen, please!" so that I could make notes about the ride, queue time, interesting happenings, etc. Hehe! I drove her a bit mad!

I'm going to get started writing the reports now!

Rhiannon did that on our last trip - every time we had a sit down or a drink she got the pen and notepad out. It came in really useful because, as you said, once you get home the days blur into one and you've already forgotten lots of the little details that make reading trippies so interesting. No more studying so get writing!!! :sunny:

Glad you had a good time. You arrived the day we left. Glad the weather stayed fine for you. I'm also trying to sort out my notepad to attempt :confused3 a trip report. It might take a while though as between family,housework and 2 part time jobs the week since we came back has just flown by.Julie

Welcome home Bonnie and Julie!!

I'm so glad you had a great time and can't wait to hear more :) :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Welcome home,sounds as if you had a great time,looking forward to reading your report and photos :goodvibes i love looking at photos of Disney :wizard:

Also a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on you exam results :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:earsgirl:

Oh my sorry Bonnie, yes a massive well done to you on your excellent result!!

Oh Bonnie,:cheer2::cheer2: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:cheer2::cheer2:All that hard work really paid off!

Glad you had such a wonderful time and such lovely weather.:sunny: I am really looking forward to reading your trippie.

Julie, welcome back!:flower:

Bonnie

well done on the 2:1. Your trip to DLP was an advance reward :)
So glad that you took lots of notes and photographs. Remember we are like piranhas here - a feeding fenzy :rotfl:

Reid

Welcome home, Look forward to the trip report - can't believe the times gone so quickly!! What was the 2:1 in? Are you thinking about the next trip already? :cheer2:

Thanks everyone! :flower: :flower: I've posted part one of the trip report and I'm going to have to get some sleep now, but part two (and three, and four, and five!) will be coming soon, I hope!

bonhoga, my degree is in French and German. :) And I am sort of planning the next trip in my head, but it may not be for another several years - unless we win the lottery!

widget said:
Bon voyage Humbug!! Hope the coach is not too hot or bumpy :flower: Two days eh, youll have sore feet when you get back on that coach then! I hope the sun shines every day for you and would like to be the first to say "Welcome Back"..........now wheres that trippie!! :)
And Bonnie, nice to see you again too (as ive prob. missed you this morning or couldnt find you unner all that luggage!!)

The coach was not too hot or bumpy just very loooonnnng!! I definitely had sore feet!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter