Woot!

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
I'm the 6th person to get the $1 bonus at CD. :)

Congratulations! I'm on there everyday and I haven't seen anything about a $1. bonus :confused3 Where did you find it? What do you have to do to get it? Thanks

Good for you, Hedy :thumbsup2

Congratulations! I'm on there everyday and I haven't seen anything about a $1. bonus :confused3 Where did you find it? What do you have to do to get it? Thanks

CD is running a special now thru the 11th. For every 10 offers you complete, you will get a $1 bonus :)

I forgot about that! I missed out on the contests the other day because the server was down and was waiting for this Thursday to do some offers. I'd better at least try for this one in case I can't compete again this Thursday. :thumbsup2

I forgot about that! I missed out on the contests the other day because the server was down and was waiting for this Thursday to do some offers. I'd better at least try for this one in case I can't compete again this Thursday. :thumbsup2

I figure I'm never going to win a BIG earnings contest, but $1 I can do. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter