Work called yet again!

So you and Tolliver will have something to watch when you get home tonight! :thumbsup2

But I want to see them NOW!!!!

veruca_salt.jpg

Ok these two will have to hold you till dinner time!

The end table that doubles as a hidden Mickey...

IMG_2347.jpg

And one "safety" issue I found.....Not so sure I would put the toaster right under the paper towels.....:scared1:

IMG_2349.jpg

I love the bathroom shower/tub set up. And the overall decor isn't bright and eye popping, but it looks comfortable. I see I'll have to try to book a THV stay in the future, when we take friends.

It's very Arts and Crafts style. There are better pics over on Deb's site. I have a crap camera! :laughing:

TOTALLY LUV your secret assignment. First place I ever stayed at WDW was at one of the old tree-houses. It is just SO awesome that the idea has been re-vived. Good catch on the safety issue "paper towels and toaster" ; good news is it's easy one to fix :thumbsup2

What a fun assignment! I liked the tub/shower thing too, esp. the cobbled pebble floor in the shower. Very cool. The living room was kinda .... blah. :confused3 Thanks for (finally) sharing! ;)

We were just talking about reserving a tree house villa for relatives who will be visiting in August. This was fun to watch and really perfect timing! ::yes::

Hmmm, it looks awfully close to the water. Better watch out for gators!!

I gotta tell you, the two best things about the place are the Jacuzzi tub, once I got it working....and the boat trip to DTD!

If you have never ridden a boat from DTD through that area try it! It's free and very, very nice! Take the one to Port, it has the longest route, have a light lunch or a drink at Port, and take the boat back to DTD. You will love it!

Very cool. The THV look more like they belong in Fort Wilderness than in Saratoga Springs.

Very cool. The THV look more like they belong in Fort Wilderness than in Saratoga Springs.

It's funny -- the original ones predated SSR and as I recall -- nice but not really themed at all. They also had a bedroom and a laundry room on a lower level. The bathtub in the master bathroom (maybe the only bathroom -- I don't remember) was kinda tiny in terms of footprint but surprisingly super-deep. It was perfect for soaking in after a long day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter