Working remote during day, Disney parks at night worth it?

I think your plan is fine. If it was just a couple days, I might question whether the cost was worth it based on the number of hours you'd have in the parks vs. what you'd have to pay. But, you're there long enough that the average $/day won't be nearly as bad and I don't think it would be a crazy expense.

As others have said, it should be very safe. Personally, and this is just my opinion, is that I'd consider renting a car if you're fairly comfortable with the overall layout. That way you wouldn't have to rely on disney transportation all the time. But car rentals aren't cheap these days either.

Go for it and have fun!

Thank you all for your amazing responses! Unfortunately, due to work obligations, I had to shorten my trip to 5 days instead of 9, but it was a blast! I may have to do at least 1 solo trip to WDW a year... I felt extremely safe, had a fantastic time at each one of the parks, and was able to get plenty of rest time at the hotel. I will be completing a trip report soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter