• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World Center Marriott?

Joule

Earning My Ears
We are considering a stay at this resort. Has anyone had an experience with it? Is it good for families? How are the prices on food? Thanks for any and all input!

Hi I have stayed here several times and you won't be disappointed. My family absolutely loves it here. Its a beautiful resort. Has excellent pools with water falls and slide. My daughter is 8 and she prefers it here over the disney hotels. Rooms are nice and roomy. Parking is the only thing that is a pain because it is a hike to the parking garage and gets costly to valet park. However if you have a room in the North tower (which is newer) there is a parking lot close by. Also if staying in the North tower request a room up high and you'll be able to watch the Disney nightly fireworks from your balcony. They have a nice food court area near the pool and the prices there aren't too bad. Also there is a sports bar Champions which has good food like burgers, hotdogs, nachos, sandwiches... Oh There is also Mikados which is a Japanese Steak House and it has excellent food but can get alittle pricey. Any other questions please feel free to ask. Hope I helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter