World of Color Dining

The desert package? We think it’s worth it for the seating and food, but everyone is going to have a different opinion. We managed the crowds a few times, but with kids it makes it so much easier and they also get a good view.

We get the Plaza Inn dining package for the parade for the same reason. Us and the kids get a prime viewing spot for the parade and we don’t have to camp out early to get it.

Last edited:
You’re right there is ! I didn’t know about them because we’ve always done the dessert package. My apologies! I can’t comment on those.

Anyone do the dining??

I’ve only done the dining option at Storytellers Cafe and, to me, it’s worth it. It’s an extra $13-15 than the regular cost of the buffet and you get the ticket for the reserved viewing area and a cookie for the extra cost. A nice relaxing AYCE buffet with prime rib, pork, chicken, and various other edibles, in an air conditioned restaurant…

I’ve only done the dining option at Storytellers Cafe and, to me, it’s worth it. It’s an extra $13-15 than the regular cost of the buffet and you get the ticket for the reserved viewing area and a cookie for the extra cost. A nice relaxing AYCE buffet with prime rib, pork, chicken, and various other edibles, in an air conditioned restaurant…
Ditto this. I’m a vegetarian and found plenty of options on the buffet. No comments on whether I accidentally served myself more dessert than I ended up wanting to eat right that minute and whether those leftovers might have traveled with me to WOC.

We love it, but it’s overpriced. The seats are fantastic, and have to check in an hour early to get a great seat. We love the high top seats and the views and pictures are fantastic. The desserts are marginal a Rice Krispie treat, a blueberry dessert, a cheesecake thing, cheese/crackers and grapes. Our friends went with us last time, and their 6 year old was so tired she slept through the entire thing. Such a bummer at $90/person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter