World of Color Return?

I just called. It’s NOT sold out. They haven’t been given the inventory yet per the CM I spoke too. He said they haven’t been officially told when it will reopen. Said to just keep checking.

We are staying onsite in June and I called Disney Vacation Planning (service to resort hotel guests) yesterday afternoon to see what is going. They did say WOC is supposed to open again on June 22.

:wizard:

The last "event" showing for PTN is on May 31 at 8:45, with Dining packages at 5 and 5:30 for Carthay Circle and Sonoma Terrace at 8:00. When I look at the dates showing for June, 5 and 5:30 are the only options in the drop down.
The WOC dessert party at end of June only has 9:30 in the drop down. I wonder if that means there will be PTN at 8:45 at end of June, followed by a ~10:00 WOC?

We are staying onsite in June and I called Disney Vacation Planning (service to resort hotel guests) yesterday afternoon to see what is going. They did say WOC is supposed to open again on June 22.

What’s that number? Or where can I find it? We are staying at DLH. When I called this morning I just called the dining number.

If you look at the calendar for the Dessert Party, it shows that June 22-26 are active (prior to June 22 doesn't have any kind of link), but putting in a reservation request just comes up with no available tables as of right now.

Looks like the Dessert Party is open for June 22- 26! I just booked it for June 22 at 9:30! I was hoping to book a dining package instead for WOC, but they don't seem to be open yet. So I went ahead and booked the Dessert party for now as we really want to see WOC! But for the 4 of us, the Dessert Party is really pricy!

Just booked mine for the 22nd too! Dont know if i am going to keep since 315 for 2 adults and 2 kids is a lot! But it is our last night, so we want to see it.

Looks like the Dessert Party is open for June 22- 26! I just booked it for June 22 at 9:30! I was hoping to book a dining package instead for WOC, but they don't seem to be open yet. So I went ahead and booked the Dessert party for now as we really want to see WOC! But for the 4 of us, the Dessert Party is really pricy!

I booked the dining package this morning for June 22nd no problem.

I booked the 22nd too! WOC dessert party was one of the things I was most looking forward to! THere will be five of us, so it's definitely a splurge, and something we've never done at WDW so looking forward to doing it in California!

I just booked 6 of us on opening night June 22 at the Dessert Party. We are leaving June 23 so this was our only shot. Yeah! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter