World Vybe Orlando

What is it? I've never heard of it. Can someone take me there in a suitcase???

Huge weekend parties for the Memorial day weekend. Some at WDW, some at Universal.

You have anything white to wear? One of them sounds like a "white party." :teeth:

Huge weekend parties for the Memorial day weekend. Some at WDW, some at Universal.

You have anything white to wear? One of them sounds like a "white party." :teeth:

I haven't worn white in a long while....but for you and your suitcase I'd do it!

Awwww! Don't worry about it. We have loads from the Olivia White Party. :teeth: Just come along in your natural state and we'll take care of you from there.

Techno... hope you like to dance! :teeth:

Awwww! Don't worry about it. We have loads from the Olivia White Party. :teeth: Just come along in your natural state and we'll take care of you from there.

Dance Naked! That's my motto!

Naked? :scared: Ummmm...no one said ANYTHING about nekkid dancin' there Miss Rosie! :eek:

Read again!

The parties are at Universal and Disney!!! :sad2:

You have to wear something!

Naked? :scared: Ummmm...no one said ANYTHING about nekkid dancin' there Miss Rosie! :eek:

No nudity??? Well in that case...My uncle is passing away that day..or did I have a dentist appointment? Maybe that was the day my cat asked for a flea bath......In any case...I can't make it. :sad2:

False alarm! :lmao:

However, I imagine if there were a private pool somewhere... :banana:

No? LOL.

LOLOLOL! Wouldn't that be SOMETHING!!! LOLOLOL! I can see the Wife right now... :rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter