worried about WL Delux rm ...need your help & pics

omarmakes7

Earning My Ears
I have booked a deluxe room @ WL for 12 days in April, mostly 'cause DH wants to be on the water. There are NO codes available to add to my ressie & I have the year long 20-30-40-45% & tried the $750 GC offer.

Ive been searching for pictures of this room, & I cant find them. The website shows pics of other rooms & they look nice. I stumbled on some pics here & I was very dissappointed with how the room looks. They were from '08.

Please someone tell me that this deluxe room will be worth the crazy amount of money we are shelling out. I would really like to see current pictures . Have these rooms been updated recently?

Please help me

I have booked a deluxe room @ WL for 12 days in April, mostly 'cause DH wants to be on the water. There are NO codes available to add to my ressie & I have the year long 20-30-40-45% & tried the $750 GC offer.

Ive been searching for pictures of this room, & I cant find them. The website shows pics of other rooms & they look nice. I stumbled on some pics here & I was very dissappointed with how the room looks. They were from '08.

Please someone tell me that this deluxe room will be worth the crazy amount of money we are shelling out. I would really like to see current pictures . Have these rooms been updated recently?

Please help me
I can't find pictures either, sorry...

Please help me

Well i did have a looky at one of the deluxe rooms recently & i myself wasnt impressed with what i saw,as for being updated recently no they havnt.
I am sure though that you will have a wonderful vacation:thumbsup2

One thing to remember with the deluxes at WL is that while there are 4 at the end of each wing on each floor, there are also ones back near the main elevators which are not "out by the water" so there is no gaurentee.

Here is a thread with a lot of info on WL that may help

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356060

bookwormde

Here are few:

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

The staff at WL let us take a look at the room on our Oct 2008 trip. We had reserved a deluxe room for our May trip. We ended up switching our reservation to the Poly because the deluxe room wasn't part of the buy 4 get 3 promo.

FYI, Deluxe Rooms at WL are NEVER discounted. They are treated as Junior Suites. For whatever reason, Disney has decided not to discount them ever, although there are Deluxe room categories at BC/YC, and BWI that DO qualify for the discounts.

Since your DH wants to be "on the water", have you considered the Deluxe room at BWI? It's bigger than WL's, but is configured as one large rectangular room with a sofa sleeper and additional t.v. off in a little alcove where the balcony slider door is. ALL the BWI Deluxe rooms are on the Boardwalk (as fas as view) and you'd have a nice view of the lake there. In addition, BWI's Club Level is supposedly better than WL's.

The Deluxe room at BC only has a Daybed as the extra sleeper (vs. a double sleeper sofa at WL and BWI). The YC's "Junior Suite" has a parlor separated by french doors, but NO sleepable bed other than the 2 queens (you cannot book more than 4 into that room). It also doesn't have an additional t.v. like at WL and BWI, and it's the most expensive deluxe room (probably b/c of the separated parlor area).

For much of April (after the 10th), the Deluxe rooms at BWI and BC DO come up under the 45% off code, FYI...

FYI, Deluxe Rooms at WL are NEVER discounted. They are treated as Junior Suites. For whatever reason, Disney has decided not to discount them ever, although there are Deluxe room categories at BC/YC, and BWI that DO qualify for the discounts.

Since your DH wants to be "on the water", have you considered the Deluxe room at BWI? It's bigger than WL's, but is configured as one large rectangular room with a sofa sleeper and additional t.v. off in a little alcove where the balcony slider door is. ALL the BWI Deluxe rooms are on the Boardwalk (as fas as view) and you'd have a nice view of the lake there. In addition, BWI's Club Level is supposedly better than WL's.

The Deluxe room at BC only has a Daybed as the extra sleeper (vs. a double sleeper sofa at WL and BWI). The YC's "Junior Suite" has a parlor separated by french doors, but NO sleepable bed other than the 2 queens (you cannot book more than 4 into that room). It also doesn't have an additional t.v. like at WL and BWI, and it's the most expensive deluxe room (probably b/c of the separated parlor area).

For much of April (after the 10th), the Deluxe rooms at BWI and BC DO come up under the 45% off code, FYI...

Hi. I was told that the WL Deluxe Rooms were eligible for my pin discount, but they weren't available for my time frame, so they DO discount them but maybe not under the general discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter