Worst Season of American Idol!?!

JoeyAnyc

Mouseketeer
Wow, I just can't get into this season. Yes, there are some good singers, but there is absolutely no one I REALLY care for. I find that I didn't care who got eliminated, cause no one screams idol.

I love Ellen to death, but not feeling her in this type of setting.
I am so missing Paula. Just not the same.

Am I alone on any of this?

We talked about this last night. I was so excited for this group during Hollywood Week and thought there was some real talent. But, BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

I didn't care who got voted off - I thought, except for two or three, they all deserved it. I hope it gets better. I really do.

I agree about Ellen - she is great on her show but she is just not a great fit on IDOL.

I agree it is the worst! The only one I liked was Casey and just because
I love Bryan Adams songs but all the stuff with Kara was ridiculous!
I disagree about Ellen I think she fits in well and is funny but gives
good critiques I don't miss Paula

I think American Idol may be nearing "jump the shark" time. None of the contestants are that fabulous. I love Ellen and I think she's hilarious, but she is kind of out of her element so her comments tend to be redundant.

I like Ellen... I feel like she is at a total loss for words on AI. I don't like her. I miss Paula bickering with Simon....

I feel like all the judges are being too nice. I think they all sucked and shoulda been told so!

Get it together AI!!!

I also heard this is Simons last season???? I dunno if its true...

It really is a bad season for IDOL, but I agree with NPMOMMIE, Casey has talent.

I was also disliking the recent remake of WE ARE THE WORLD, and feeling guilty about that, after all it is for charity. But then last night Saturday Night Live had an opening spoof of the remake, and now I don't feel so bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter