Would DU consider a RCCL forum

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
Hi all you WONDERful folks at DU. It seems alot of people were interested in what Rita had to say about the voyager.

Would DU consider adding a forum for RCCL?

I read that DU stopped booking cruises other than Disney because of bankrupty of the company they used, but then I read someone saying they got a quote from DU for another cruise line. (Maybe that quote was from when they still booked other lines.)

If DU doesn't sell other lines besides DCL, then please just lock this thread, as Iwould understand not adding a RCCL forum, if you do still sell RCCL would you consider starting a RCCL forum?

Thanks
Joanna

Hi Joanna!

Much as we would love to add forums to support other cruise lines it's not in the cards at the moment, unfortunately. As noted, Dreams is not currently selling non-Disney cruises because the company that provided the booking engine and back-end operations went BK. Until a new vendor is found Dreams will only service existing non-Disney cruises.

Until the time when we are able to add additional forums please FEEL FREE to post about other cruise lines here! :) It's perfectly fine to do so.

what a shame!!

Michelle--DU recently provided me w/quote and info on RCCL cruise. Very helpful and I had fully intended on booking w/you all in the fall (after we see how 1st ever cruise in July goes). Also had great hopes of seeing, lurking, and participating in a non-DCL thread :( Hope in the future this is resolved, and that you keep this board going!! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter