Would Just Like To Say.........

Madjock

<font color=blue>You don't have to be Mad but it h
A huge thanks to everyone for the great trip reports. I haven't posted on the individual threads but I've read them all now and wanted to tell you all what a great read they were.

I have thoroughly enjoyed 'sharing' the trips and wanted to say thanks for taking me back to the magic time and time again :teeth:

And just when I was wondering what I was going to read this lunchtime I see there's been a new one posted, yeah :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Annmarie

Can I just add my thanks too. It is so infomative and interesting reading all the trip reports. I must confess I've picked up a good few hints and tips along the way. :grouphug:

I completely agree :)

I love all the trip reports and hopefully will be able to muddle one together after my holiday in July/Aug.

:flower:

Jodie

Absolutely! :cool1:

I love reading all the reports because they're all so different even though they might be about the same thing :)

Thanks to everyone who posts :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter