Would you rather go out or stay in on a Saturday night ?

Yea- we go out- outside to our fire pit. My husband is obsessed. Unless it’s raining, too windy, or freezing- he wants to go out. I must admit- it’s become a time for us to chat and really reconnect. But, that’s the most “out” we’ve done on a Saturday in a long time. Though, we usually go out to dinner on Saturdays before the fire pit, so we’re not complete homebodies.

I prefer in but will go out to see a major movie I.e. latest Star Wars with my adult son, and DH and I go out for very early dinners

Stay in. I'm too "old" to go out on a Saturday night. I'm more of a go out in the afternoon type.

Me too! I like to go shopping, or a movie, then stop somewhere for an early dinner and be home by dark. :)

Then snuggle in for the rest of the evening, in jammies, and have popcorn while we watch a movie. Or catch up on a few shows we have recorded.

We are Saturday afternoon people.
We have season tickets to Broadway across America, we go to the 2pm show then have an early dinner and home by 7pm.
If we don't have a show we do brunch/lunch then home.
It just fits our lifestyle now.
Last week my nephew had a graduation party that started at 7pm, it felt strange driving home at 1030pm! My husband said 50 times, "its past my bedtime."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter