WOW dessert party

Scorpioxynxy

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where the dessert party takes place? Where the viewing area is? How is the view? Slightly disappointed in MK dessert party in past.

There are three dessert parties in MK. The pre- and post-fireworks parties have a buffet on the upper terrace of Tomorrowland Terrace and the viewing area for the fireworks is in the garden in front of the Plaza Restaurant. The seated dessert party takes place entirely on the lower terrace of Tomorrowland Terrace - the buffet and viewing area are in that location. The garden has a better view, but no chairs and can feel crowded, IMHO.

Does anyone know where the dessert party takes place? Where the viewing area is? How is the view? Slightly disappointed in MK dessert party in past.
Not sure which one you've done before but we've only done the post fireworks party at MK and enjoyed it a lot. I've not done the seated one only because I'm not 100% sure the view is as good as the garden, but if I was with small kids or someone who wanted/need to sit, it's a nice option. We watched the show in the plaza garden viewing area and I think it was a good view, but I sort of wished people had just stayed seated. It's a better spot to be closer to the back of the garden so you don't have the hub crowd right in your view, but it was really nice to watch the show and not be shoulder to shoulder with people. I'm sure that capacity varies but the night we did it was a mid November several weeks before Thanksgiving and it was very enjoyable. We liked doing desserts post fireworks to not eat into our touring park time, relax and have some snacks. I really didn't do it for the food but for the preferred viewing location and while it was a lot of money, I think it's worth it for us to do every so many years as a special treat. I wouldn't enjoy it as much if we did it all the time.

Can you please advise which dessert party you are asking about? Walt Disney World doesn't have any dessert parties with the initials WOW.

sorry, The fireworks dessert party at MK was the one I was disappointed in. I’m inquiring about the WOW dessert party.
??? These are the only dessert parties in WDW-
  • Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party: Pre-Party
  • Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party: Seats & Sweets
  • Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party: Post-Party
  • Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise
  • Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace
  • Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace
  • Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing

If your request is about World of Color sometimes mistakenly referred to as World of Wonder, in Disney's California Adventure, my wife and I attended this dessert party 2 years ago. It was nice. The view was excellent. We had a table that was next to a fence and no persons in our way so a clear sight line.

It is located in Paradise Gardens Park near the Little Mermaid attraction. My wife and I had to check-in at a location near Grizzly River Run and a CM walked a large group of us to the dessert party location. It was fairly uneventful to check-in and move into the dessert location. The CMs were very nice.

Because World of Color is a DLR event I would recommend you check out the Disneyland forums available on wdwinfo.com.

My apologies everyone. Obi-J Kenobi was able to decipher my confusing & incorrect inquiry. I was referring to world of color at DCA Thank you, your answered my question.
Last September I began this thread about World of Color (WOC) in DCA.
It might answer some of the questions about the WOC Dessert Party.
Some people have been kind enough to give table numbers with pictures of their view.

Here something from YouTube that has some info.

This map shows the different sections
1711579491333.png

Last edited:
WOC dessert party is great. I've done it a couple of times and definitely would again. You have a great view sitting at a table and they serve a dessert plate and drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter