Wow Here now BRV Refurbed room:-)

Hi,
We arrived last night. I requested a refurb room and some pixie dust was granted!!!!
The room is Amazing!!! So bright very well themed and more important…. Disney themed!!! Its everywhere!!!
Lil themed scenes when you open the new Murphy bed. And the single pull down!!
I love it so much.
I tried to attach pics
Kerri
Thanks so much for the pics. If you are still there what is the closet like? If you could take a picture it would be great. I have a reservation for April and was curious if it was shelved like in poly? Also any drawers under the bed? Thank you!

Thanks so much for the pics. If you are still there what is the closet like? If you could take a picture it would be great. I have a reservation for April and was curious if it was shelved like in poly? Also any drawers under the bed? Thank you!

Hmmm
Closet is exactly the same as before n studio…
In the studio it looks like it is the same as SSR. The coffee table/chest has a top that lifts up to make a table to use while on the couch.

Yes I had that lift up mechanism in coffee table didn’t get a pic yet….
Xtra magic hours tonight:-)

What a better thread than the other one documenting the refurb with people wishing the rooms were dark with floral print and cedar plank paneling walls. This is by far the best room refurb I’ve seen in awhile and blows away CCV. Some people just need to give up and stick to universal.

Is that a small refrigerator? Looks to be. I just want to make sure it's not a beverage cooler.

My dd10 would die to sleep in that Chip'n'Dale fold down. They are her absolute favorites.

We're from the Pacific NW so the woodsy theme has never been appealing but this might sway me.

My dd10 would die to sleep in that Chip'n'Dale fold down. They are her absolute favorites.

We're from the Pacific NW so the woodsy theme has never been appealing but this might sway me.
Theming is soooooo cute!!!!

IMO there is no better resort during Christmas season!!
And these rooms just upped the ante:-)

So happy this is my home:-)

What a better thread than the other one documenting the refurb with people wishing the rooms were dark with floral print and cedar plank paneling walls. This is by far the best room refurb I’ve seen in awhile and blows away CCV. Some people just need to give up and stick to universal.
Amen. I fought the good fight over there, until I could fight no more...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter