WOW! I'm really raking it in at QR!

lilstint

DIS Veteran
I cashed out at QR during the "Special Disney Cashout" day on August 31st. I only had $2.55 left on September 1st. My balance this AM was $65! :cool1:

Here's the amazing part. I did NOTHING but small offers and surveys! No Credit Cards. No cancellations. Those special $2.00 -$5.00 surveys are really adding up!!:thumbsup2

Dmitry has $21 worth of targeted surveys up right now. There's a new $4 survey up this AM for parents of college students. Unfortunately, I got booted from this one. I have kids in college but maybe my zip was not the demographics they were looking for. Did anyone complete this one?

Good to hear! I haven't been doing QR much lately been concentrating and catching up with SR first but I'm going to start catching up with QR. I know that I have a lot of offers to do many free ones!

Wow! That's amazing.

I noitced Dmitry has a lot of paying surveys on there now, but I keep getting booted. I think the only one I got to do was the Disney one, which was pretty neat.

But, it hasn't credited. I'm hoping it's a survey thing.

I did a different Disney survey on SR, but it hasn't credited either.

Any ideas?

Nothing has been crediting for the past couple of days b/c the automatic credit feature has been turned off while they work on their new servers. Once everything is up and running everthing should credit.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter