Wow! Michael's has dimensional stickers (Jolee's, etc!) 40% off

jenr812

What happened to the tag fairy?
I don't think I have EVER seen them put Jolee's on sale, at least not 40% off!

I'm soo jealous! The usual price in the UK is much higher than you pay, and we don't seem to get big sales on decent stuff like that either:sad1:

I wonder how much shipping is to England. I would be willing to look into it if there were items you wanted but couldn't get there.

Dee I would be willing to mail you some if there is something specific you are looking for.

BTW ACMoore has the Cricut on sale again this week for $159.

Dee I would be willing to mail you some if there is something specific you are looking for.

BTW ACMoore has the Cricut on sale again this week for $159.

Wow that's a good price for the Cricut. Do you know if the cartridges are on sale too?

thanks for the offers of shipping stuff to the UK for me, but I'd better start saving for my trip in December. Thanks again tho'

I think they've really marked them down because they aren't selling very well. Have you noticed, in the scrapbook magazines, that stickers are very rarely used anymore?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter