Wow QR is fast!

Ooooh I can't wait to get off of work. I want to check my mailbox. Maybe my cashduck ones will be in as well.

:woohoo: Me too!!

I got my $100 gift card, $2 Disney Dollars, and my Stitch plush (he's cute). AND I placed another cashout for $100, $2 Disney Dollars, and a Pooh Bear plush! :woohoo:

I can't believe I've made $400 on rewards sites this month!:banana:

Got my QR cashout today also!! But no CD yet - guess I'll have to keep waiting to hear that mail truck coming down the road..... :)

Did you get one $50 card when you cashed out or did you get 2 separate $25 cards? Also, do we have to do something special to cash out like send an e-mail in addition or instead of the regular cash out? Thanks! :)

Did you get one $50 card when you cashed out or did you get 2 separate $25 cards? Also, do we have to do something special to cash out like send an e-mail in addition or instead of the regular cash out? Thanks! :)

I cashed out for 100 and it was one gift card. When I checked out I just wrote in the comments section that it was for the special disney cashout.

Wow! I was expecting my cashout next week because I'm in Canada so imagine my surprise when I saw an envelope from QR waiting for me. It was postmarked June 19th and sent by regular mail. I've sent stuff within the city that sometimes takes much longer than 2 days.

You rock Dmitry!! :cheer2:

Oh I'm jealous. I think mine went out on the 19th or 20th. I am thinking it will be here tomorrow. I can't wait to check my box.

I got mine today from the monday cash out!!! 2 $25 gc's and 2 dumbo disney dollars. It was mailed wednesday. My cashout from yesterday was mailed today so I'm expecting it on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter