WOW - Scholastic

HayGan

We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b
I have done plenty of Scholastic offers but this is a first for me. I called to cancel 3 of my accounts (and to get refunds of course ;) ) Well, the not-so-pleasant operator (who took about 10 minutes to answer the phone) first tried to tell me I had a 4 shipment obligation. Ummmm, I don't think so!!! Then when I challenged her on it and asked her for a return label to get a refund for my shipment, she told me it wasn't necessary and to just donate that one as well as the other ones I was cancelling!!!

When I asked for a cancellation code in case of a problem with the refund, she got snippy and said "there WON'T be a problem but here is my first name and operator number."

Rude CS reps aren't new with Scholastic but not having to send back the trial offer certainly is!!!

I had the same thing today!! I have never done a scholastic so I wasn't sure that wasn't teh norm. She tried to tell me that I had to do the 4 more shipment obligation. I said NO that I could just retrun the cars book and have the club canceled. we argued about this for a few minutes. then she said I will do a complimentary cancelation and I could keep cars as I had already paid for it. I didn't say it but I thought this is no complimentary thing because my papers say I can cancel. Later I realized I should have sent back the book and got that money back, but am just glad I didn't have to stay in that expensive club. I also asked for a cancellation number and she gave me her office number or something like that. Not sure I will ever do this again. I had thought about keeping the club but for 6 bucks a book that is just too much.

Wow! I did the Disney trial a few weeks back. Got my books and canceled with no problem. I was credited ALL my money back and got to keep cars. :cool1:

I am getting my money back and I am getting to keep the books!!! Guess what will be in the kids baskets this Easter :lmao:

I am getting my money back and I am getting to keep the books!!! Guess what will be in the kids baskets this Easter :lmao:

I was an idiot and left the books on teh counter when I called. My daughter was like "what are these?" I grabbed them and plan on putting them in the Easter basket as well but too bad she knows already. I am really bad about hiding things fast enough. And my daughter is a snoop.

I was an idiot and left the books on teh counter when I called. My daughter was like "what are these?" I grabbed them and plan on putting them in the Easter basket as well but too bad she knows already. I am really bad about hiding things fast enough. And my daughter is a snoop.

I did the same thing with the Perfume.com offer!! I ordered a Little Mermaid set to try out the offer and figured that I would use it for Easter. Then I left it on the counter and DD6 found it. DOH!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter